2.

" Your's eyes stole all my words away. "

;-) Chapter 2

Rocking music playing around in city's biggest pub name Forget It.
Three men's where enjoying alcoholic drinks. Gulping down furiously, chugging it in one way.

All there of them seems drunken but no one passed out. It's not end yet, calling some waitress to bring more drinks they looked at each other and smirk.

" It's long time but your temper is still same...you haven't change at all, you are always that adrenaline guy " one of them say who was looking like some mafia with his full black outfit and messed up hairs.

" This brat is meeting us after ten years but look at him just gulping glass of wine with this look " other man with bright smile says, he doesn't look like them, his outfit well attired and aura of some CEO, vibes of some famous person where emit...

" This brat is meeting us after ten years but look at him just gulping glass of wine with this look " other man with bright smile says, he doesn't look like them, his outfit well attired and aura of some CEO, vibes of some famous person where emitting from him.

The third one say nothing and wait for another alcoholic drink which they ordered a minute ago.

Looking around his environment he see nothing but dim lights pink, red, blue beaming all around. Loud rocking music playing lifting everyone's inner devil to join on stage. Dancing around in weird chores everyone on dancing floor sway with beats.

" Jimin...Jhope hyung, I don't want to talk anything. Just let me enjoy this moment " he finally says to duos in his deep husky voice with hoarse tone.

The two nods understanding his situation and continues sharing things with each other and sometime complaining the guy who arrives from California, when there tenth bottle of drink served by beautiful waitress.