𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

A snowy stormy night. Two kids standing in the snow, wrapped in their clothes along with mittens covering their small hands(see wut I did there, [ ̄▽ ̄] tryna be a lil poetic and a better writer u-u,). Thie little girl looked at her gloves...

"It's cold" She said blandly as snow fell onto her mittens. The little boy (M/n) nodded his head in agreement. He went up to her and hugged her. "Here. I'll help you get warm"

"White snow" she stated. "Yeah. Snow comes from the clouds above. And so does the rain" he commented. "Really?" she asked astonished. "Mhm" he nodded. 'It's something, that is not red' she thought before looking up. But...why was he able to hear her thoughts..? He glanced at her. "So then...what is red?" she asked aloud. "Huh.?"

Footsteps were heard ahead in the snow. A dark figure ushered towards them. "Are you lost, little ones?" he presumed.

That's..

His eyes glow red as he spoke "I want your blood" so straightforward, getting to the point. Specifically looking at the boy. Something about him..but what? Their eyes widened in fear. The little girl was scared as time froze.

Beasts in human form would drink the blood of humans.

He reached for the girl "YUKI, WATCH OUT!!" the boy said as he pushed her out of the way only for his eyes to widen. He was tricked. The man planned this. He knew the little boy would save his friend.

He lunged at the boy with his mouth open, ready to pierce his face into the boy. He grabbed the boy's head. "YUKII RUN- LET GO OF ME!!" "NO DONTT" she yelled at the man.

They are...

She opened her eyes and saw a tall man...was he a teen or..? [BANG]

Blood spattered on the white snow..staining its color.

The other man..pierced his hand into the guy's neck..before retracting it, shoving the body away in disgust. The little boy looked up at him. A lot of questions he wanted to be answered. "A disgrace to all vampires" He turned to the boy, staring at him while licking the blood off of his fingers. His eyes glowed red. The man's jacket flew away as the wind blew harder.

You must never get close to a vampire.

He stepped a foot closer, breaking the little boy out of his thoughts. He gasped. Just a bit scared. The man leaned down and held out his hand to the boy. "Is everything alright?"

If you do...

The little boy reached for his hand to grab it. The man helped him up. Then the little boy helps the girl up onto her feet.

Their gaze...will enslave you.