"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature," Natasha said in that way that tells us she's teaching us something valuable, but she's also not Steve.

Suddenly, Sam, who was standing on the roof of a nearby building, could be heard through the earpieces, "Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha remarked.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him," Steve said in an attempt to keep everyone on track.

Amara heard Sam chuckle as he said, "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."

Amara sensed the problem before Steve pointed out the garbage truck trying to squeeze its way through a small crowded street; crashing into anything in its way. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it," he said.

Amara assumed that Sam had done what was asked of him when Sam addressed his suit's UI, "Give me X-Ray." A moment passed, "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

Natasha spoke up in realisation, "It's a battering ram."

"Go now," Steve ordered.

"What?" Wanda and Amara said together.

"He's not hitting the police," Steve said rushing out of the hotel room.

Amara saw Sam gliding through the sky above her and she got up to fly beside him.

They made their way to the Institute for Infectious Diseases but were only in time to see the truck slam into the gateway ahead and flip over, destroying the security barrier. Just as quickly, two trucks drove in through the new entrance and soldiers in black armour emerged, firing rifles into the courtyard.

Four soldiers threw what appeared to be gas canisters into the building as soldiers wearing gas masks entered the scene.

Finally Sam and Amara landed, but not before they saw Cap's dive past them and land straight onto a soldier leaning on the car, knocking him clean out.

Amara landed on the roof of a nearby car while Sam still hovered above. She watched as Steve blocked three bullets with his shield and kicked the car he landed on, sending an oncoming solider onto the floor. He threw his shield, which hit another officer, flipping him over with the force and rendering him unconscious, all in a split second the shield came back to his arm.

Steve headed around the back of a car and climbed up the bumper of another kicking another armed man, waiting on the car roof, into the side of the institute, "Body armour, AR-15s. I make nine hostiles."

Amara was busy herself, she had launched herself off of the car and used her powers to pull on of the soldiers towards her before kicking him in the crotch and slamming him onto the floor. She used the man's unconscious body almost like a bowling ball to knock over a nearby hostile. She then used her powers to draw the weapons from their unconscious bodies to her, "I make seven."

Amara looked up as she saw Sam fly under an underpass and head for the roof, she sensed two rogues up there, but as she levitated herself up to help him, she saw him cocoon himself using his wings as protection from the oncoming bullets then as he got closer, opened his wings so he was facing his attackers and kicked them both with one leg each and used the momentum to twist himself so he was facing them.

The kick however had only stunned them and they both got up again. Sam headed for the one on the right so Amara took the left. She ran towards him punching him in the gut and formed a flame in her right fist as she twisted her entire body to right hook the guy, leaving him asleep on the floor. Sam had also been successful at shooting the right guy off the side of the roof, she assumed from the way he was looking over the ledge. "Make that five," he said.