Sana: sidhaaarth!!! Chorh! Mai khana baana rahi hoon. 

Sid: hmm baana na darling.  Mai rok thodi e na raha hoon! Don't disturb me!!

She blushed and started cooking but it was becoming so difficult to even stand properly because of his sweet tortures.

He pulled her dress a little down from her shoulder and kissed there making her moan! Turning her towards him , he made her sit in the kitchen slab and kissed her hard.

She gasped for air but he was not in a mood to stop. She slapped his arms and he slowly broke the kiss and started kissing her neck !!! He was being so romantic today. Because this was the first time they were completely alone in the house!

She took deep breaths while caressing his head. He kissed her attractive birthmark .

Sana tried her best to escape from his hold but he was hugging her like a teddy bear and she couldn't help but blush.

He was kissing her earlobe making her shiver. Their romantic moment broke as sana's phone was continuously Ringing.

But he wasn't leaving her. She had no option, so she warned him not to kiss her when she will talk otherwise she will ignore him.

He nodded like a cute kid and said....

Sid: I will only hug you.

She smiled and he hugged her tightly, she saw preeti di is calling, She caressed his hair and he nuzzled his nose in her shoulder .

Sana: sidhaaarth!! Maat kar!!

He made a puppy face and hid his face inside her neck making her giggle.

She picked up the call. Preeti di told them to come for lunch! She agreed...

Sana: preeti di k ghar jaana hai. Ready ho jaa!!!

Sid: thoda pyaar kar! Fir jaunga!!

Sana: sidhaaarth abhi bilkul time nahi hai. Already bohot pyaar kar li hai tune, aab jaa! Pakhand maat kar!!

Sid: please na baby , give me one sweet kiss!!

Sana: noooo!

Sid: accha a kiss on my cheeks, what say?

Sana: nahi!

Sid: nahi nahi karne se accha kar deti. Toh aab taak hum ready bhi ho jaate huh!

She giggled.

Sana; nahi de rahi mai koi kiss. Chup kar k jaa aur ready ho jaa!!!

He glared at her and pulled her in a breathtaking kiss. She pushed him when she smelled that something was burning and then she noticed that the food was ....burned ....

She glared at him and said ..

Sana: tere romance k chakkar mein mera khana jaal gya khanjara!! Mu tod dena hai maine tera!

He nervously smiled and said...

Sid: baby it's okay! Abhi hum waise bhi di k ghar khana khane jayenge toh tere ko bukha nahi rehna parega!! Shaant okay?

She slapped his arm and pouted.

Sana: kuttaaa! Maine pehli baar banaya tha kuch , wo bhi jaal gya!!

He kissed her pout and said ..

Sid: I am sorry meri jaan! Okay I am ready to do a punishment. Ghar ka saara kaam mai karunga!!

Her eyes glittered and she giggled.

He started doing all the household work while she was recording it and giggling. He made funny expressions which made her laugh.

After recording it , she told him to upload it on his YouTube and he did it obediently. His fans became nostalgic after seeing him cutting the vegetables because in bb , he used to chop vegetables. And then they enjoyed the whole video. It went viral and sana kept watching it and admired her handsome man!!!