Chapter 8

"I...." He stopped talking, lifted the chocolates and the card, went to the garbage can, and threw them in there.
Everyone gasped.
"Wh-What...? Is it the chocolates? You don't like them?" I stuttered.
"No. I hate them! And I hate you! I never liked you, so I don't know where you got that idea! Just because I fucking helped you and shit don't mean I fucking love you! I don't even like you!"
"Bakubro! Calm down!"
"......I get it...It's alright....I...just want you to be happy."
"And I'll be happy if you fucking get out of my life!"
"BAKUGOU!" Mr. Aizawa came in.
"......Alright." I sighed and turned around.
I pushed Jeremy against the wall and then ran out of the classroom.
"Marinette!" Mina yelled then ran after me.
I ran away from Mina and ran out of the school.

Once I got out of school, I let out all the tears. 
I ran home and changed into Chibi.
At least Chibi doesn't have any problems.

The whole day I was Chibi. 
Chibi never had problems. Bakugou is always with her. He loves her. Chibi also doesn't have family problems. Nobody thinks she's weird.

It started raining.
I jumped on Bakugou's ledge and saw him doing homework. 
"Meow!"
"Huh? Chibi." He opened the window and let me in.
"I'm doing homework but we'll hang out later, ok girl?" He scratched underneath my chin making me purr.

I lay on his bed with him doing homework.
"You want to know what happened, today girl?"
I meowed and laid my chin on his knee.
"Y'know that girl I keep talking about? Well...I did something stupid to her."
"Meow?"
"She gave me a card and chocolates....and I embarrassed her and threw them out. First, this dick Jeremy read the card in front of everyone...then I threw them away. I'm such a jerk! And the worst thing is.....I might-"
"Bakugou!"
"Yea hag!?"
"Come do the dishes!"
"Fine...I'll be back. Stay." He petted me and then left to go do the dishes. 

I opened my eyes.
"Huh?! Where am I!?"
I looked around and realized I was in Bakugou's room.
I looked at the time. 
"12:30?"
School was almost over.
I just lay there waiting for Bakugou to come home. 
"WAIT!"
It's the next day! I didn't change back!
"Oh no no no!"
I was stressed.
I tried transforming back but I couldn't.
I did it a few more times but I couldn't turn back.
"Oh my god! No! I can't!"
I laid my head down and put my paws on my head.
"Mom...Mina...Ugh!"

I ran out of Bakugou's window and started walking around, looking for Master Fu.
When I need him he's not around.
I saw my mom walking with her boyfriend.
"Mom...."
I sighed and walked away.

I kept walking around trying to find Master Fu.

By now it was dark out. And it started to rain. 
"I can't....do this anymore..."
"Marinette."
"Master Fu!?"
I looked around to see where he was and I found him sitting on a bench. 
"Master Fu! Something happened! I forgot to turn back last night and now I can't change back! Please tell me there's a way!"
"I see.....Yes, there is a way. You need to get kissed by someone who loves Marinette and who you love."
"B-But! How!? I'm a cat!"
"Don't worry. Just make sure they love Marinette and Marinette loves them."
"Ok! I got this!"

I ran off and decided to go to Bakugou's to sleep.
I jumped on his ledge and saw him sleeping.
I scratched his window gently.
"Chibi?"
He rubbed his eye and opened the window.
"What are you doing here girl?" I just cuddled against his chest and fell asleep. 

THE NEXT DAY:
Bakugou's POV:

I was in class doing a test.
I was feeling a bit tired since Chibi woke me up last night.

Marinette wasn't here today.....She wasn't here yesterday either.
I think it's because she's embarrassed. Maybe mad. Upset. She should be. I broke her heart in the worst way possible. 
And the worst thing of all is...I think I have feelings for her...but I'm not hundred percent sure. 
And I don't want to tell anyone when I'm not sure.

"Bakugou. Mina. Please come to the principles office." The speaker said.
Mina and I shared a look and stood up to go to the office.

Mina has been upset too.
She hasn't been talking to me either.
Always glaring at me. 

We both went to the office and Mina pushed me with her shoulder before entering.
Whatever.

"How are you two doing today?"
"As good as I can be with my friend not answering my calls," Mina answered.
"Alright. So. These are Marinette's parents." We looked to the side to see Marinette's mom and dad but they were sitting far from each other with crossed arms.
"Have you two seen Marinette?" The principal asked.
"What, why?"
"She's missing." Marinette's dad said gruffly.
"....."
"Since when!?" Mina shouted.
"Since yesterday. She hasn't come home." Marinette's mom answered quietly.
"It's all your fault! If you just paid attention to our daughter rather than going around with your boyfriend!"
"My fault! You ran off with your girlfriend!"
"Well, I wasn't in charge of her! Did you even ask her how she was!?"
"Enough. Please. Fighting won't do anything."
"Mina? I know you're Marinette's friend. Please tell me if you know where she is. We won't get mad."
"I don't know where the fuck she is! If I knew you think I would this depressed! She's my best friend! I was always with her!"
"Bakugou?"
"No sir...." I muttered looking down.
"Alright. Go back to class you two."
We both left the office.
"It's all your fault!" Mina shouted pushing me against the window in the hallway.
"How is this my fault!?"
"You fucking embarrassed her! If you never felt the same way why the fuck did you lead her on!?"
"......"
"Guys!" Kirishima came and grabbed Mina off of me.
"What's going on?" Sero asked. 
"Mari's missing! Because of this jerk!" Mina said trying to get out of Kirishima's arms.
"What?" Kami whispered. He always liked Marinette. As a sister though. He was too shy to tell her that. But he would always talk about her and make sure she was ok. 
"She's missing. She didn't go home yesterday."
I started walking away.
"Where are you going, Bakubro!?"
"Going to find her."
We all snuck out of school and split up to look for her.

I ran home and put my bag down and grabbed my umbrella since it started raining.
"Hey, girl. I gotta go." I was going to leave but she jumped on my shoulder.
She meowed.
Looks like she's joining.