Chapter 6

A few weeks passed by. 
My mom finally got a boyfriend and he comes over basically every day. And it was driving me crazy. He always wants to get to know me. Always wants to spend time with me.
Ugh

"I'm going!"
"Bye, sweetie!"
"See ya, Mari!"
"Bye, mom.." I mumbled and left. 
I should feel bad for ignoring him. I wasn't raised like this. But I can't help it. I don't want another father. Why did she have to move on so fast?

"Hey girl!"
"Hey, Mina." I smiled.
"You ok?"
"Yep! Why?"
"I don't know...you seem sad."
"Whatever."
We walked into the school property and walked slowly since we still had time. 

"I wonder where the boys are?"
"I want to see Bakugou again!"
"Oh my god." We both laughed.
Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.
"Wah! Hey!"
"Hey let her go! Kaden!" Mina shouted.
"Let me go, Kaden!" He started walking away with me. 
I was short so I couldn't do much.
I was kicking my legs but he didn't let go of me.
"Boys! Grab her legs!" Suddenly two boys came and grabbed my legs keeping them still.
"Let go of me!"
"Sorry. Jeremy's orders."
"Wah! No!" They carried me to the big water fountain and threw me in.
"Ahh!" I got soaked.
"Mari! How could you, jerks!?"
"Mina...what's wrong? Woah! Marinette! What are you doing in there?" The boys suddenly came out of nowhere.
"These jerks threw her in here."
Sero and Kiri came and helped me out.
"Are you fucking nuts!? What the fuck is your fucking problem!? Why is everyone fucking picking on her!?" Bakugou started shouting at Kaden. 
"Uhh, Guys...I think we should get Marinette some dry clothes. She can get a cold. it's chilly in the morning." Kirishima said while wrapping his arms around me trying to keep me warm.
Bakugou glared at Kirishima then he went up to Kaden and punched him hard making him fall.
"Don't ever fucking touch her again!"

He then came up to me, took off his coat, and put it on me.
"Thank you.." I whispered while shivering. My lips were shaking and I was shaking. 
"Let's go." Bakugou pulled me with him making Mina smirk at me.

He took me to his locker and gave me a bag.
"What's this?"
"Extra clothes. It might be too big but it'll keep you warm. I'll tell the principal what happened so our teachers won't say anything to you when they see you in pants and stuff."
"Ok...thank you." I smiled up at him.
"Whatever." He mumbled.
"Go to the bathroom and change. I'll be waiting here."
"Ok."

I came out of the bathroom in dry clothes.
Bakugou's shirt was huge on me. It went all the way down to my knees. But I tucked them into his pants. The pants were huge too but I just rolled them up from the bottom. And the coat....sheesh! That was huge. But I was so warm now. 

"Shit...you look like you're drowning." Bakugou started laughing at me making me blush.
"Stop." I pouted. 
"Whatever." He chuckled and patted my head.

We both got to class after talking to the principal. 
"Marinette...why are you wearing boy clothes?" Mr. Aizawa asked tiredly.
"Uhh well, you see..." I giggled nervously.
"There were a few fucking idiots who thought it funny to throw her in the water fountain."
"Bakugou!" I glared at him for cursing in front of the teacher.
"Oh god. Marinette. Tell me the names and sit down.
"Ummm it-it's fine!"
"Jeremy, Kaden, Jackson, and Anthony."
"Alright. Take your seats." We both went and took our seats with me almost tripping over Bakugou's long pants. 

After school was over, I went home.
"Marinette!"
"Hey, mom," I said while taking off my shoes.
"So I was-What! What are you wearing!?"
"Clothes?"
"Those are boys' clothes! Where are your clothes!? Why are you wearing boys' clothes!?"
"Something happened and-"
"No! Tell me the damn truth! Let me guess. You were with a boy weren't you!?"
"What do you mean!?"
"Were you doing bad stuff with a boy!? And then you had to use his clothes because your clothes got dirty! Isn't that right!?"
"Mom...you're not making sense." I sighed.
"I never raised you to be like this!"
"Mom what is your problem!? Why are you yelling!? You're going crazy!"
SLAP
I froze.
She did not.
She did not!
She slapped me.....
She slapped me!
"Mom....."
"I can't believe this." She whispered then left.
"....."
"Hey...you ok, Mari?" Ashton...my mom's boyfriend came into the room.
"I'm fine!" I yelled and ran to my room.
I locked my room door and grabbed the small container. 

I changed into Chibi and jumped off my balcony. 
"I can't believe her!"
I was walking on a roof thinking about what happened.

I jumped off a roof and landed on Bakugou's window ledge.
I jumped inside his room because his window was open. 
I lay on his bed and waited for him to come back to his room. 

"Hey Chibi.." I heard a murmur.
I opened my eyes and realized I fell asleep on Bakugou's bed. 
"Hey, there girl." Bakugou smiled and lifted me.
"You tired Chibi?" He chuckled and rested me on his chest and petted me. 
"I love this.." I purred.
"You like this? Yea? That's a good kitty cat." I purred and cuddled against his chest. 
"You wanna know what happened today?"
I just snuggled my face into his chest.
"You remember that girl I told you about? So today she got thrown into the water fountain and got socked. So I gave her my extra clothes. She was fucking drowning in them. But...she looked adorable in them."
"What!? Adorable! Me?"
"I of course didn't tell anyone I thought that. That'd be weird."
I just nuzzled against his neck. 
"I can't believe he thinks I'm adorable!"
"You're adorable too y'know Chibi?" He lifted me above his face.
"My very cute little kitty cat." He smiled.

After hanging out with Bakugou, I went home.

THE NEXT DAY:
I didn't talk to my mom at all. And she didn't even try talking to me.

I got ready and went to school. 
"Hey girl!"
"Hey, Mina.." I smiled at her.
"You ok?"
"Yep! Let's go." I pulled her with me to see Bakugou.
"Hey, guys!"
"Hey, Marinette! Mina!" The guys smiled at us. I saw Bakugou look at me for a while.
"Let's get to class." We all started walking inside the school.
"Hey, Marinette!" We all stopped and turned around.
"Samantha....Hi." I waved slightly. Samantha is a mean girl. She hates me. And I don't know why.
"Guess what I heard?"
"What?"
"I saw your dad....with another lady....at the café at the end of the street." She smirked.
"....Ok?"
"How come? Isn't that called cheating? When you're married but still kissing and hanging out with other women?"
"Oh..." I looked down. By now everyone was staring at us. Mina was staring at me.
"Oh right...they got a divorce. Hear that guys? Marinette the weirdo lost her parents. They couldn't handle a weirdo like her so they had a divorce. Hah!" Everyone was laughing with her. 
"Mari? Is....that true?" Mina whispered.
"Yea..." I chuckled lightly.
"How come you never told me? I could've helped you."
I just started down on the floor.
"She got bullied her whole life! And now her parents don't even want her!" Everyone was laughing.
I could feel the tears trying to escape.
"Everyone's going to leave her! Mina doesn't even want to be your friend!"
"That's not true Mari." 
"Oi! Shut the fuck up! It's not your fucking business!" Bakugou yelled out. 
Everyone kept laughing at me so I ran.
Ran out of school and out of the property.
"Marinette!" I heard my friends screaming. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
I realized....that this story won't be as long as my other stories. My other stories are either finished after 20 something chapters but I'm not sure about this one. It might be finished after like a few more chapter.
I'll try my best to make it as long as I could but we'll see.
Anyways!
Hope you like this chapter!
Vote and comment!