3. I loved every second of it.

Start from the beginning

I go back to the room and see the sweater and I wanna bring it back to Jimin. But I don't know where he is. I walk to his room and knock on the door but there is nothing. I carefully open the door to check if he is in there and no one is so I put the sweater on his bed. I walk out the door and bump into a hard chest.
I immediately apologise. "What we're you doing in my room?" I hear when I look up and see Jimin looking down at me.
"Oh s-sorry, I w-wanted to give y-you your sweater b-back. I putted it on your b-bed."
I stutter and he smiles. "Great thank you, btw change into your normal clothes, I wanna go out with you." He says and walks into his room, letting me stand in the doorway. I turn around and ask confused "Wait, you wanna go out with me?" "Yeah, so go change into a cute dress or something." He says as he also walks to his closet. "O-okay." I close the door and go to the girls room.

I see Chloe and tell her that Jimin wants to go out with me and she is 'really' excited for me.
"OMG Y/N!! HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO LET ME HELP YOU FINDING A OUTFIT!!!" She screams while doing a lil dance.
"Yeah sure, come." I tell her and she runs to my closet and then she goes to hers. "HERE!! It's perfect! Try it on!" She says holding a outfit in her hands. I put it on and wow I think it's pretty cute.
(This outfit, I'm also wearing cute cream white platform all starts under it.)

I walk back to the hallway where Jimin is waiting for me

(This is what Jimin is wearing:)

He looks me up and down and smiles softly

"Wow you look- your so pretty." He says as he holds his hand to me waiting for me to hold it.
I look at him and wow, so looks so handsome.
I give him my hand and he pulls me a bit closer. "Should we go?" He asks, i nod my head and we walk together out the front door.

He gets in a expensive car and looks at me, waiting for me to follow him.
"Are you getting in?" He ask.
"Yes I-I its a really beautiful car. I was just amazed by it." I say while I walk to the car.
"Yeah I know, it's the best car I have."
He says as he opens the door for me.
"This is your car?!" I ask in shock.
"Yes of course!" He says with a proud smile that melts my heart a lil.

As he is driving with one hand I can't stop myself looking at him, he looks over at me and I quickly look away again. He goes with his hand on my thigh and slowly caress it.
I can feel my cheeks turn red and I'm blushing hard. I keep looking out of the window to distract myself when I realise I have no idea where we are. I look at the street signs to look for one that I recognise but no luck. I look over at Jimin that's trying to hide his smile.
"Hey where are we going?" I ask him in a tone that makes it clear I want a real answer.
"Aw don't worry about it sweet heart." He says caress my thigh a bit more.
Wait hold up! Did he just call sweat heart?!
O-okay, do I still need to ask him about the fact that he let me sleep in his bed? You know! I wanna know the answer so yes I should ask him!!