"I-...I think it would be for the best. Ashido, Jiro and the rest of the class has been quite worried. Not like I care!! But they will start making assumptions instead." Katsuki said, as Elena nodded.

"Yeah...I've been with this class for quite some time now. I think it's time. " she said as Katsuki put the Yakitori on the kitchen island, aswell as the vegetables before he wrapped his arms around her.

He kissed the back of her head as he hugged her tightly. "Do what you think is right. Alright?" Katsuki said, smiling as he felt Elena grab his hand and bring it up to her lips, kissing it.

She nodded as Katsuki let go, getting the plates as he put glasses, chopsticks, utensils, etcetera by the tables.

"I think it's all ready. Now to wait for the slowpokes."

__________________

"Oh my god! This is amazing!" Denki yelled as he ran up to Elena and hugged her, bringing her up in the air as he practically drooled over the food. Mina and Jiro had also went up to her and hugged her, only to be interrupted by Katsuki pushing them away.

"Eat! Okay?" Katsuki said, making them look at him in awe. "You care about us!" They said in union while Katsuki glared at them. "No. I care about my girlfriend. Now get your god damn food!" He said, narrowing his eyes at them as they rolled their eyes.

The rest of the class greeted Elena and Katsuki. Iida came up to her and patted her head with a straight arm. "This looks fantastic Yuuji. Good work!" He said and made robotic hand movements while Elena bowed her head in a thankful manner.

As the class was about to begin eating by the tables, Elena was quick to interrupt them as Katsuki leaned against a wall behind her. She stood in front of all the tables, looking at the class.

She gave Katsuki a small look. He nodded in approval as to give her a sign of safety before she began speaking. "I have something to confess. I- uh...I know some of you have been confused, some worried, and some probably utterly shocked at my recent behavior, or such...the thing is that..." Elena began as she breathed to slow down. She honestly thought it was embarrassing, as she over-analysed the situation too much.

"The people, I thought were my biological parents, abused me for about 16 years of my life. Hence the bruises I came with to school sometimes. These people affected my life in a way no one could ever imagine. I was cold, and isolated for most of my life. Till I met this class, actually." Elena continued, looking at Aizawa whom just entered the room.

"During the Kamino incident...I found out that my so called father, was a part of the league of villains. Resulting in his current imprisonment. My so called mother was sent to an psychiatric ward due to her insanity and simple psychotic measures." She said, making some of the class gasp as they looked at eachother. Everyone had their full attention at Elena at the moment, and it made her slightly uncomfortable, but she continued.

Because she trusted them.

"Aizawa, our Sensei. Decided to become my legal guardian for some time. And everything was quite well, till yesterday. Yesterday Aizawa officially adopted me and let me carry the name Aizawa as my last name. Hence why I left the room this afternoon when Nejire mentioned...yeah." Elena said as she fiddled with her fingers.

"I was told to visit Junichiro, my so called father at the prison yesterday after the adoption interview...and a bomb got dropped onto me. Where I found out that he wasn't my actual father. Nor was the other woman whom I called my mother my whole life." Elena continued as Mina, Jiro and some other girls teared up.

Elena sighed as she continued speaking. "I'm conclusion, my life hasn't been easy. And I'd rather not be mentioned as a Yuuji, no longer." Elena said, looking at the floor as she felt everyone's gazes on her. When she stayed quiet, she was about to look up, only to hear the sounds of chairs scratching against the floor.

And suddenly, she was engulfed into a hug by most of her class. A shocked expression appeared on her face as they all hugged her. Tears slipped from her eyes upon feeling warmth enter her body. She felt as if she could breathe again. The pain in her chest slowly disappearing.

"We're so sorry for making you feel as if you couldn't tell us earlier!" Mina said, crying as she hugged Elena's shoulders. "You should've never had endured that!" Tsuyu said, making Elena tear up more as everyone began telling apologies and praises right at her.

As the class stopped hugging her, they were circled around her, looking at her. Some with tears in their eyes, some with an angered expression, and some who were just looking at her with a sad expression in general.

'Thank you all.'

______________________
Words: 2251

AHHHHH THEY FINALLY SAID THE L WORD!!!

Also. I understand that some of you might find Elena's speech cringe. But it was something that has pained her not to tell them. It was a need of closure, and a need of comfort for her. Either way, she was brave as fuck because I could never.

OKAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

CIAO LOVELIES <3