Jkjk who am I kidding. I got a long way to go💀🥹 Damn.

OKAY LETS CONTINUE.

________

Elena was allowed to go back to the dorms by Aizawa. He told himself that he would talk to her later on about the work studies, simply to inform her about it. But Elena had retreated to the couches with Katsuki and looked at the tv for the remaining hours they had alone.

Elena got time to cool off as they laid, snuggled in the couch while Katsuki whispered sweet praises in her ear. "You're so fucking strong. Better fucking remember that, okay dumbass?" Katsuki said, making Elena nod.

"Instead of worrying about that old fucking bitch, who if I may remind you, is locked up for good...maybe start looking into some stuff. Get to the bottom of who your real parents are, wouldn't that be pretty awesome? I'll help you if you want me too." Katsuki said, looking at her as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Elena nodded as she looked at him. "You're amazing, you know that, Kat?" Elena said, making Katsuki chuckle. "Dumbass, i'm just trying to help you. I know this isn't easy, I couldn't imagine if I found out...about that with my parents." Katsuki said.

"No one else would either. You look like a copy of your mom and dad. It's like a male version of your mother for god sake." Elena said, kissing his cheek. Katsuki glared at her before he kissed her temple playfully.

"Alright! Let's make food for the other till they get home. I wont be able to make food with Mina. It'll be a disaster." She said and got up from the couch as Katsuki followed suite.

"What're you making?" He asked. Elena thought for a second.

"I plan to make some ramen, maybe cook some rice...I feel like making Yakitori today...and then we can make some soba for Todoroki." Elena said as she gathered things in the kitchen. Katsuki loved watching her ramble about food.

'She'd make a great wife.' He thought, before he shook his head and got the thought out of his head. 'Too soon...too soon...'

Elena walked around the kitchen, gathering the things she needed as Katsuki helped out a tad bit. He cut vegetables, chicken, etcetera.

As they cooked, Elena began thinking about visiting Karla. "Should I visit Karla?" Elena asked, not turning her gaze from the soba she was cooking. Katsuki looked at her, staying silent.

"I'd come with. I'm not leaving you alone with that crazy bitch." Katsuki said, making Elena nod. "I don't wanna go alone either. I just wanna ask her if she knows anything about it. You know...my parents." Elena said as Katsuki nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe talking to her could give you some closure. Either that, or you beat the fuck out of her. I'd prefer the second option." Katsuki said as he cut the vegetables swiftly.

Elena chuckled slightly before nodding. "I guess." She said as they went quiet again, listening to the music Katsuki had on his phone. It was Elena's playlist, he had saved it onto his phone simply because he wanted to, and because she had his type of music taste.

"Talk to Sensei about it. Make sure he knows about it." Katsuki said as Elena nodded and finished cooking the rice, ramen and soba. Katsuki was responsible for making the Yakitori, and cutting vegetables while Elena began making some sauce they could have for the rice if they wanted.

"Alright, when you're done with the Yakitori, put everything on the island so they all can just take from the pots however they like." Elena said as she blended the sauce.

Katsuki nodded as he finished making the Yakitori. Elena blended the sauce, finishing it as she placed it on the kitchen island. "Do you think I should tell the class about everything?" Elena asked, making Katsuki snap his head in her way.