A hand slid across my ass, "You getting thick." Key whispered in my ear.

Jumping, "Boy."

Hitting him, "I'm just saying." Laughed. "Congratulations on the car." He said.

Smiling, "Thanks." Putting lipgloss on.

"YO SHIT NICE!" Fat yelled.

He made his way over to us and gave me my keys back. We went in and sat in the living room. I only came to drop Val off so I'm finnah dip in a bit. Plus Key and Fat I'm pretty sure going to the trap for the night. If not then they going to be with bitches.

Walking out with me, "Iight I'll talk to y'all later." I said.

"Fat you heading out now?" As Key followed me.

Fat got up, "Yeah." Putting his blunt behind his ear.

We left out cause we already knew what type of time Val and Woo on. They be fucking like rabbits every chance they get. I got in my car and drove off to go home. I got a text from Key while waiting at the red light.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM LASHUN🧡

wya

finnah take pics

always
wat yu gettin into after

dropping val off to woo

bet

why

Today 10:37 PM

pull up later

what time

like 12

iight

TEXT MESSAGES FROM LASHUN🧡

He always want me to pull up on him. It never fails I mean I don't mind cause I hate being alone. I don't know why I guess I got use to living with Val. So I'm still getting use to living alone.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
March 16,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

Wrapping my arm around her waist, "You smell good." Whispering.

"Thanks." Giggling. Whispering, "One of your hoes looking." Removing my arm.

She got up to get her a drink, "Nigga I thought you said she was ya best." Fat said.

Staring at her, "She is."

"Nigga you trying to fuck...huh!" Fat said.

Smirking, "Nah it ain't nothing like that." I said.

"NIGGA." Staring at me. "I know you and the signs of you wanting to fuck are showing." Shaking his head.

"Yo ass tweaking cuz." Lying.

Lighting the blunt, "Nigga."

Samaria came back over and handed me a cup. She sat back next to me and looking over in the crowd to see Bri. She was giving me a death stare. I just turned my attention back to Samaria.

Whispering in her ear, "I don't get no dance."

"I'll think bout it." Wrapping my arm back around her waist.

We just chilled and enjoy our drinks for awhile. I could feel Fat just staring at us the whole time and when I looked up at him he act like he wasn't just staring. Fat ended up leaving up before the club closed. The last 20 minutes of the club Samaria was twerking next to me whenever twerking music came on. And every time I could feel hoes staring especially Bri ass.

"Iight I'm ready to go." She said.

Getting up, "Iight come on."

Dipping out the section we made our way through the crowd. She grabbed my hand cause I was in front and pushing my way through. We made it out and got in my car. I drove us back to my place.

"Need something to change into?" I asked her.

Nodding her head, "Just a shirt I got the rest." Going to her bag.

"Iight." I went in my dresser and grabbed her a shirt.

I handed it to her and just watch her take her makeup off and put her hair up.

"Would you ever date a nigga like me?" Asking Samaria.

Turning towards me, "Yeah just base off the personality. Why?" Asking me.

Shaking my head, "I just wanted to know." I said.

"Uhmm." Rolling her eyes. "Would you consider dating someone like me?" Smiling.

Rolling up, "Yea." I said.

"Nice to know." Walking to the bathroom.

While she showered and stuff I smoked and listened to music. I was gone get in once she got out the shower.

BANG...BANG...BANG

Jumping up outta my sleep and grabbing my strap. I peeked out my bedroom window but couldn't see nothing or nobody.

She sat up, "You expecting someone?" Whispering.

I put my finger over my lip before I left out the room and creeped to the front door. Looked out the peep hole but they had it covered up. So I had to creep back upstairs to the balcony to try to see who it was. Still couldn't so I just went back inside and waited by the door. Looking through the peep hole waiting for them to move they hand. Eventually the person removed they hand and it was Bri CRAZY ass. I took my ass back upstairs cause I don't know why she even at my shit.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, "Who was it?"

Putting my strap up, "I don't know." Lying.

She just laid back down and I went laid back at the foot of the bed.  I only sleep down here when she stays the night outta respect for her and our friendship. I checked my phone and saw that this bitch was blowing up my phone. I ain't realized cause my phone was on the charger on the floor and it's on silent.

"You sure it's okay to go back to sleep?" Questioning me.

Nodding my head, "I could stay up for a bit and go check again if you want me too." He said.

"Please!" She said.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, "Iight."

I waited another 5 minutes before going to check. And when I went back to check. Luckily her ass was gone.

"The person gone." I said.

Getting under the cover, "Okay." "You need to get some cameras install around here." She said.

"I might." Closing the door.

"Or just move and don't let HOES know where you live." Laying down.

"Yeah...okay!" Shook my head.

I got in the bed and eventually fell asleep.