Chapter 40: Enter The Malefic Black Crystal!

Start from the beginning

"The Malefic Black Crystal is growing awfully fast, do we even have enough time to prepare?, and then if we don't what then?, Thought Saori."
Agh!, wait a minute?!, Mis. Osaka!, said Tatsumi."
Saori overheard Tatsumi say this as she looked and saw Naru standing and looking at her."
Saori?, Said Naru."
Saori looked over at Tatsumi."
Tatsumi, it's alright, said Saori."
Uh yes Mis, please excuse me, said Tatsumi as he backed away and let the two talk to each other."

"What do you want to talk about?, Said Saori."
Well, I saw you in the park, so I want to see if you were alright, but Is something wrong?, Said Naru."
Wrong?, what do you mean?, Said Saori."
"Well lately, you and the others have been acting strange, and I started to think of something, could it have something to do with the bizarre phenomenon going on, with that huge crystal growing, said Naru as she talked about the Malefic Black Crystal."
Saori gasped with Surprised and that gave Naru enough information that Saori knew exactly what was going on."

"So I'm right, you know what's going on, don't you, if there's something wrong, is there something I can help you with, if there is just ask, said Naru."
Saori looked confused at Naru, Naru also looked down at Usagi who Opened her eyes and looked over at Naru with curiosity."
"What makes you say I know what's going on?, Said Saori."
Well of course you wouldn't say anything about it, but lately when I noticed you were acting strange, I got worried, but then I felt something in my heart, Like I should know something, I've been having dreams, said Naru."

"Dreams?, Said Saori."
Yeah, I have this weird feeling like it's some kind of déjà Vu, I thought I could just ignore it like anything else like it, but when I realized I couldn't, I just didn't know what else to think, we're all of it real, it feels like it was, and was Nephrite?...., said Naru."
The moment Saori mentioned Nephrite, it made it clear what Naru was talking about."
Oh...., said Saori."
But whatever is going on, of course you wouldn't be able to talk about it, and I think I know who you really are but Saori...., said Naru."

"Saori didn't know what to say back as Naru held Saori's hand."
Please just try and be careful with whatever is going on, I'll see you at School tomorrow, right?, Said Naru."
"Of course, thanks Naru, I'll see you then, said Saori."
Saori then left with Tatsumi as she went into the car with Usagi."
Don't be late, you hear!, Said Naru."
Saori smiled at her as Tatsumi closed the car door and went to start the car, as it drove off, Naru watched them leave, she looked up at the sky."

"You're Athena aren't you Saori, then..... Please Zeus as Saori's real father?, if you can hear me, help Saori, and please protect our world, said Naru as she prayed."
I'm sorry Naru, I know you're confused and I have all your answers, but I think it's best that you stay oblivious to the truth, but I'll do everything I can to protect the Earth as its protector, I will promise you that, Thought Naru."

"Inside The Malefic Black Crystal, Princess Demande, Looked at the corpse of her dead brother laying on a pedestal."
Saphir, even in Death, you look as if you're just sleeping, like you haven't died at all, said Princess Demande."
Princess Demande then covered her brother's face with the cloth that was over his body, so she didn't have to look at him anymore, Wiseman then showed up."

"The time has come, said Wiseman."
Princess Demande Turned to look at Wiseman, she was still angry at him for showing his face in front of her after what he did, especially in a time where she was at the moment beside the body of her dead brother."
"You have a lot of nerve to come here, especially when I'm right in front of his body, after ignoring my orders, Wiseman, not to mention killing Saphir in the first place for no reason at all!, Said Princess Demande."

"We have toiled for years to be able to rewrite Earth's history, those not true to our vision...Those who betray our ideals, must be cast off!, said Wiseman."
Princess Demande was still furious, her energy was admitted in a purple light glowing around her as she talked with Wiseman."
"What made you think you had the right to kill him?, Said Princess Demande."
But Wiseman didn't answer her question, he held his Crystal ball to her and asked her to look into it, and see the Malefic Black Crystal."
Gaze upon the beauty of this magnificent Malefic Black Crystal, said Wiseman as the Malefic Black Crystal in Tokyo of the 20th century appeared in the crystal ball."