Chapter 40: Enter The Malefic Black Crystal!

"Seiya went back to his place, everyone decided to fallback for a while and think about a plan before acting on it.
he sat in this room to think quietly, and he could also hear Phoenix Esmera arguing with Kei about her undercover operation in the Black Moon Clan and they didn't know about it, this made it hard for him to think but he tried to block it out."

"Seiya looked at himself, he thought of what happened when they were in the 30th century, and then he remembered Princess Demande, he Touched the bruise on his neck, it was obvious she was one who inflicted that on him, and although he felt afraid of her which he didn't understand, he didn't know why he wasn't feeling angry about her.
After all she lost her Sibling, she was being manipulated, and that anger didn't fall on Demande it fell on Wiseman, he was the one behind everything, and there was no reason to think otherwise."

"I know, I promised Saori that I wasn't going to fight because of my injuries, yet even if they still hurt, that's not the pain, I'm feeling, Saphir lost his life just now, but that feeling in Princess Demande's eyes and Kei's eyes, was the same, somehow, I want to help Demande, I want to save Chibi-Usa she has to be still there somewhere in Black Lady, and if I don't, my world and everyone I love will be gone, so I'm going to have to break that promise, Thought Seiya."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you girls, but you really know how I am, I'm really nothing like Saori even if we are both Athena, I take risks all the time, she doesn't, I only did what I did because I wanted to figure out the enemies goals from the bottom to top, but in the end all of the failed, yet I'm not going to drag me, I can't do that, said Kei."
Even if I'm still mad at you, but from human to human, I guess you were just trying to prove that you weren't weak weren't you?, Said Phoenix Esmera."
Kei looked up at Phoenix Esmera. "Esmera?, Said Kei."

"What my sister is trying to say, is that you're not weak, but Kei you're really smart, we understand why you went through all that, what you did was risky, but you've always taken that risk from the start that's where you're strength lies, you might have thought what was going to happen, but it never turned out that way, and that happens to a lot of people, said Andromeda Eritrea."
I guess, I'm just being foolish, aren't I, said Kei."

"You're not".

"Kei, Phoenix Esmera and Andromeda Eritrea looked over and saw Seiya in his Cloth."
Seiya?!, Said Kei."
I'm not going to question why you did all that, but If you weren't there, I don't think I would be standing here, but I've thought about Demande and you, your blaming yourself because it didn't go the way you planned, so don't blame yourself, if you do that it's gonna lead to nowhere, said Pegasus Seiya."
Pegasus Seiya walked over to the door and opened it."
"Seiya, are you?...You know what Saori told you, said Andromeda Eritrea."

"He looked back at her."
Yes I do, but I have to do this, I need to confront Demande, and I don't want anyone stopping me, said Pegasus Seiya."
Kei got up and looked at him."
I agree with you, I'm sorry for thinking negative, I haven't felt this way in a long time, but if that's what you're going to do then you should do it, you should call out to White Diamond, and stop Wiseman, said Kei."
White Diamond?.... Alright, let's go, said Pegasus Seiya."
Andromeda Eritrea and Phoenix Esmera went with Pegasus Seiya and Kei they all were going to help out."

"Usagi napped in Saori's lap, as Saori sat at the park, Tatsumi was watching from afar, the Gold Saints and Tuxedo Mask went to work with each other to try and figure out more of the enemies plans and used what they learned from Kei as well."
With everything we learned from Kei about her infiltration into the Black Moon Clan is only one step in the plan and The rest of the planning comes soon...however, Thought Saori."
Saori Looked up at The Malefic Black Crystal, it was still growing and she could see it from the park."