chapter fifty six

Start from the beginning

Natasha wrapped her arms around me pulling at my shirt from behind. "that's all you baby" She breathed out.

I sat up pulling my top off before immediately taking my shorts off as well. "i love that you don't wear bras" Natasha reached out fondling my boobs.

"i though you had a lingerie kink?" I watched as Natasha stuck her tongue out enjoying playing with my boobs.

"i do, but i love your boobs more" I chuckled leaning down to pepper kisses all over Natasha's face.

"wheres that dildo you had earlier this week sweetheart?" I husked pulling a few moans from Natasha.

"wardrobe, drawers to the left - oh - top drawer" Natasha breathed dropping her hands to my waist pulling me closer to her body.

I groaned as she started grinding her covered pussy against my lower abdomen. I could feel the growing wet spot and it was driving me crazy.

I nibbled at Natasha's neck sucking and biting a few hickeys  even though i know i shouldn't. She continued to grind against me, i wanted to get up to get the strap on but that feeling. Her wet pussy on my abdomen felt so fucking good.

"holy fuck, Nat. keep doing that, keep grinding against me. fucking use me" I rasped moving one hand to Natasha's back helping her continue her movements.

"oh Y/n- shit" Natasha cried out clawing at my back so she could grind harder.

"you gonna cum? hm? i haven't even fucked you yet and you're already ready to cum" Natasha whimpered nodding frantically. I pushed myself up slightly seeing Natasha's scrunched up face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was wide open letting out heavy pants.

"not yet baby" I quickly pushed myself off Natasha completely causing her to let out a loud huff before falling back.

I chuckled jumping up to go grab the strap on. I found the drawer, Natasha's sex toy drawer, she has quite the large assortment of toys. I smirked grabbing the same dildo and the harness quickly making my way back to Natasha.

When i got there she was slowly rubbing herself over her panties. I tsked as she looked up at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"oh Professor, someone's needy huh? i saw your not so little sex toy collection" Natasha nodded as i slowly crawled up the bed again. "i can't wait to a. use them all on you and b. let you use them all on me" I husked dropping the strap on beside Natasha as i leaned down.

She was still rubbing her clit even when i started kissing her neck. "Natasha" I purred before i grabbed her wrist pulling her hand away.

Natasha whined only causing me to chuckle. "oh my poor baby, are you that desperate to cum?" Natasha nodded making a bunch of sounds, mostly whiny noises.

"mmm, want me to fuck you with my cock? hm?" I husked moving my own hand down her body applying pressure to her already sensitive clit.

"fuck!- yes... yes please... oh god... i need you so bad. please fuck me" Natasha begged gripping at my biceps as i rubbed tight circles on her clit.

I hummed watching as Natasha arched her back at my slow but firm movements. She let out deep moans as i continued to rub her clit over her panties. They were well and truly ruined, extremely wet from all this teasing.