02

lately this new little group had been hanging out nonstop. they discovered they all went to NYU. gina had a class with stella as well as one with both ricky and jace. to nina's misfortune she only had a class with jace. she didn't exactly mind but she would've preferred ricky.

"how should i ask him out" nina asked laying down on gina's bed, face up.

"by asking?" gina didn't bother looking up from the notes she was writing.

"ugh you're no help" she rolled her eyes.

"nina when was the last time i went on a date?" gina sighed, she wanted to talk about anything but this.

"hmm... you're right. i'll just ask someone else. anyway, gotta go. bye gi! love ya" nina blew her a kiss before leaving the room.

gina sighed softly before grabbing her headphones. she continued writing her notes mindlessly.

she couldn't seem to get ricky out of her head lately. he gave her the oddest feeling in her chest. it was new and she hated it.

nini likes him, she got first dibs. plus they had never even looked at the same guy. why was he so different?

she decided on a break. she couldn't focus and she may or may not have accidentally written ricky a few times.

 she couldn't focus and she may or may not have accidentally written ricky a few times

**

"nina is so obviously in to you" stella laughed, grabbing a chip from jace's bag.

"what? you're absurd what makes you think that??" ricky scoffed, grabbing the bowl off popcorn off the coffee table.

"dude i overheard her gushing all about you to some rando" jace said stealing back his chip bag.

"oh gosh.. what do i do? i'm not so sure i feel the same." his thoughts floated to a certain girl who'd caught his eye lately.

"don't worry, she doesn't seem the type to ask you out unless you ask her" stella replied.

"anyway, gina asked when we'd hang out again. i was thinking tomorrow night?" jace asked.

"sounds good.."  ricky really didn't care what they were going to do. he'd wanted to see her for a while and he had no idea why.

______________________________
(word count: 351) short chap im sorry!!! 💀💀who knew it'd be hard to write nonfiction (for school)🙂 anyway, hope you enjoyed lovelies 😊

DT: applejuiceluver0 Sorayaj13   -hvgsmcade    sofsbowen   ysuftsaysojo glvemelcve- scoopsbyers wyliesbassett   babyblinker      LostandFoundFan15 SwiftieLivieFam

idk where i got this but it's hilarious