Easing Your Troubled Mind (smut x1000)

This chapter isn't really all too plot driven, its basically just a smut fest for you horny bastards to get by. For anyone more focused on the plot, this chapter isn't a must read (you won't miss any big plot shit). Though our MC has gotta get his mind off things somehow...

Patrons saw it first and many more exclusive scenes a lot like this (sell out 🤮)

www.Patreon.com/LuminescentAri

Anyways you horny fucks, enjoy!!

"Fuck, Hyoon!!"

You lay on your back as she rides you. The comforter is soft under your bare skin, and her insides just accentuate every feeling of comfort and pleasure.

She bucks her hips, continuously riding away on your cock.

"You're bigger than I expected..." she smiles.

Oh yeah?

She shudders as you move your hips as well, feeling as your hips come together. Your hands are glued to her thighs as she rides up and down your cock. Her gorgeous, gifted breasts bounce freely with each individual movement.

"fuck... Ohhhh FUCK" she groans.

Now, energetically, she rides you quicker and quicker. She lifts herself, then comes crashing her hips down harshly onto your cock. She does this at a pace that it impossible to keep, and that's made evident when her face expressions begin to change.

Her eyes squint as they roll back into her head. She grits her teeth as you feel her insides tighten.

"I'm fucking cumminggg!!"

You nod and thrust into her with intentions of heightening her orgasm. And heighten it you did.

She rides through her orgasm until it's too much, collapsing down onto your body, your cock still inside of her.

"Fuck, Y/n, that was... amazing."

But you still hadn't finished. You feel your cock lodged up deep inside of her, finding comfort in her warmth.

And even though she was exhausted, she still was aware that you weren't done just yet. She lays a few slow kisses on your lips before bucking her hips a few times as she laid vertically on you.

"Wanna fuck my face, daddy?"

She is a wild one...

"Fuck," is all you can muster as your cock remains lodged deep inside of her, her hips grinding away to bring you closer to your finish.

She takes this as a "yes," lifting her hips off of yours, freeing your dick, twitching in the cool air. You hadn't been especially close before, but with the thoughts of her plump lips on your cock, you couldn't help but feel that much closer to an orgasm.

She takes your cock within her warm hand and gives it one slow stroke, and then another. She's now positioned to be sitting between your legs, your cock right in front of her. It was her only focus, making you cum.

A few slow strokes turn into a lot, until she sped up and added a second hand. Progressing even more, she drops her face to be directly adjacent to your dick. She releases her long tongue and gives your shaft one long, sexy lick from the base to the tip.

At this point, you felt you could cum any minute, but held back the best you could. Unlucky for you, however, Hyoon wasn't one to tease for all too long.

She placed her lips on the tip of your cock and you had just expected her to continue slowly building up to sucking your cock, but God damn where you wrong.