17. Forced Marriage

Comincia dall'inizio

Kabir - "you guys are so annoying. Gaurds put them in car I don't have time for arguing."

There were 6 bodyguards present on him, they forced everyone to sit in the car.
Four cars started going towards Agarwal House. On reaching there , the bodyguard got everyone down and started taking them inside. Kabir got down from his car and dragged Akta by the wrist and took her inside. Everyone was shouting and cursing Kabir, but Kabir was not paying attention to them.They came to the living room where the pavilion ( mandap) was still decorated.

Avdhesh - "Leave my daughter's hand have you gone mad? what is this pandit doing here."

Kabir - "For me and Akta's marriage. He is here for doing rituals."

Avni - " What are you saying, just because of not marrying you, my daughter tried to commit suicide and you are saying that you want to marry my daughter. Iwon't let that happen."

Kabir - "Who is asking you mother-in-law , I am telling you. We will get married now and this time."

Akta - "I will not marry you, not at any cost. You troubled me a lot but not now. Leave my hand let me go." said while try to releasing own hand from his grip.

Kabir - "Did I ask your opinion? You will marry me that's it. Do you understand the point or not ?" Said shouted.

Akta - "I don't understand anything and I will n............."

Kabir cut her words in middle.

Kabir - "Well don't blame me for what happens later. Guards, kill them all. First kill his brother, my kitten loves him the most. Am I right Kitten? I am very jealous of this, so what if this is my kitten's brother. He has captured the love that I have the right to.

guards immediately pointed guns at everyone.

Anjali - "You are really a discreet person, how can someone get jealous of his fiance's brother. He is her brother not lover."

Kabir - "That's why he is still alive. Otherwise, he would have ended in heaven.*look at his Gaurd*
First kill her, she has been spoiling my mind for a long time. I can't tolerate her now."

Raghav came forward and placed a gun on Anjali's forehead.

Raghav - "You have enough courage to answer my boss .
But now you will not be able to speak, get ready to die."

Anjali closed her eyes and took a deep breath she felt that today was her last day. A man like a monster standing in front of her will complete her story today. Raghav was about to shoot. Akta shouted.

Akta - " STOP, p...please don't D...do that. I will do what are you saying but leave my family and friends please."

Kabir - "Okay, but this is the last chance, if you do not listen to me again, then everyone will go to hell."

Akta was still held by Kabir. She did not want to marry this Phycho. But she also had to save her family and she had no other way. The tears which she was holding rolled down on her cheeks . She was looking at Kabir with pleading eyes maybe he can stop all this.

Kabir - "Nothing will work today baby, today I will make you my own. Take these clothes and change them." Said giving her a bag.

Akta - "O...ok, I.. I will. But please don't do anything to my family. "she said while going to room.

Meena's Father - "You are really an A**hole.You don't care what happens to others. You only think for yourself, whatever you want, you need it in any way. Why don't you give up the pursuit of Akta ? You are a big businessman, no girl will tell you no they will gi............" Kabir cut him in middle.