[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]

Start from the beginning

"And if she messes up? The US can't be held liable for that." Ross countered at Tony.

"We've messed up a bunch of times before, just put it on our tab." Natasha Chirped in sarcastically with her teasing grin making me smile a little.

"Romanoff." Steve scolded her giving her a pointed look.

"What I mean is Wanda is safe here with us - they both are. And if she does mess up, we'll be there to clean it up just like we would if it was anyone else from the team." Natasha said, looking at me with a soft simile.

Ross sighed, "I will be checking in regularly. Your brother and you will be granted US citizenship. You all better be sure about this." Ross said as he packed up and left.

"Are you sure about this, Tony? I mean -"

"I'm sure. We don't get to take you both from your home country only to abandon you here." Tony cut me off.

"Well I guess that's settled then." Banner said as he stood to leave. The rest of the team followed suit until it was just Natasha and I in the room.

"Thanks for standing up for me." I told her with a smile.

"Well, you seemed to be doing just fine on your own but like I said, Ross can be an asshole sometimes." Natasha teased.

"Also, get ready for training with me tomorrow at 8 am sharp." She grinned at me.

"Wait really?"

"Of course. I'm the best there is." The redhead replied, her grin only growing wider.

"Dont worry, I'll go easy on you, I promise." She said as she left.

>>>

Sleeping peacefully in my bed, I groaned when someone forcibly shook me awake.

"I will hurt you." I mumbled sleepily knowing it was Natasha. She bent down and looked at my sleeping form with a smile.

"Training in 20 minutes. Move it, Maximoff." She instructed trying to take the cover off me.

"No, stop! I'm barely wearing anything underneath!" I whined pulling my blankets closer.

"18 minutes and counting. Better not be late" She warned as she began to leave.

"I have strong feels of dislike towards you!" I yelled back at her and was only met with her laughter in response. I stood up and got ready for training with Natasha.

During our training, Steve came in.

"Hey, guys. Have any of you seen my shield?" He asked frantically looking around the training room.

"Aw, did Stevie loose his blankie?" Natasha teased him with a fake pout and I stifled a laugh behind her.

"I AM CAPTAIN AMERICAN!" Pietro yelled loudly as he ran past the training room with Steve's shield in his hands held high. Natasha and I burst out laughing as Steve ran after Pietro, chasing him around the compound.

This is how I spent the next couple of months in the compound. Training, hanging out with the team, Pietro and Sam messing with Steve. My brother was happy here. His little face lighting up whenever one of the team members showed him a little trick with their powers or abilities.

My training has been going great and I improved significantly in combat thanks to Natasha who I had been growing incredibly close with. It was hard at first, the woman was pretty much closed off and hid all her trauma behind jokes and training.

It wasn't long before she started opening up to me, though. She would tell me little stories from her past that were obviously a secret between us which is how I learned about The Red Room and how they trained her.