[♦️Moving Out Part 2]

Yall wanted me to carry on from the previous chapter so here you go. Enjoy!

>>>

3rd person

Wanda's kisses traveled lower and lower on Nat's body. Her soft lips tasting every inch of her warm familiar body - giving pleasure to the most deep and sensitive parts of her body. With her eyes tightly shut and her hands holding tightly onto the sheets, Nat withered in pure satisfaction, releasing sweet and hoarse moans that only fueled Wanda's desire more.

Nat was so wrapped up in the pleasure, she unintentionally put her hands in Wanda's hair pushing her closer. Wrong move because Wanda wasn't having any of that. Wanda groaned as she lifted her one hand up and used her magic to put Natasha's hands above her head, red strands of magic binding them together. Natasha let out a small gasp in surprise at this. Through her eyelashes, she glanced down at wanda who was glancing back at her.

"You're disturbing, Natasha. Do you ever disturb me?" Asked Wanda, her tone coated with so much dominance and impatience. Then a small smack on Nat's inner thigh caused her whole body to jolt foward, shuddering in the pleasurable pain.

"Oh God," Moaned Natasha "No. I'm s- sorry!" She aplologized. Wanda smirked at the reaction, going back to her previous task.

>>>

Wanda pov

Slowly opening my eyes, I felt a warm weight on top of me - Natasha. I smiled as I gently pushed strands of hair out of the sleeping Russian's face. Then, I gently caressed her cheeks while leaving soft kisses all over her face causing the redhead to wake up.

"Hey, sleepy head." I whispered.

"Hey." She replied. I then felt small kisses on my chest. Her bright green eyes finally met mine.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her and she smiled, burying her head deeper into my chest as she groaned.

"I can't feel my legs!" She whined and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby."

"Oh no please. Should you feel inclined to do that again, by all means go ahead." She told me and I smiled.

"Let's go out for breakfast, " She suggested," We can look for our new place while we're at it. "

"I love that idea." I replied.

"Need help getting to the shower, Miss limpy?" I asked with a smirk and Nat was quick to throw a pillow at me, making me laugh again.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I chuckled.

Helping her with to the shower, we got ready and headed out to a nice guiet cafe in town. After a much needed breakfast, Nat and I started looking for our own place.

"Okay. Apartment or house?" She asked and I sighed.

"House, " I answered without hesitation, "And you?" I asked.

"I don't mind. I'd be living with you and that's excellent for me." Natasha replied with a warm smile. Taking my hand in hers, I planted a kiss on it as I rubbed her knuckles.

"Okay, that's a start." She said. We then started looking through a variety of houses but we were coming off short. We simply couldn't find one we agreed on.

"How about we expand our search and look for places outside of New York. We'd have more choices then." She suggested.

"You'll be okay with being away from the rest of the team?" I asked, raising my brows at her.

"Sure. They could always call if they need me." Nat said.

"Are you -"

"Baby," Nat said as she placed her hand on mine, "I won't be able to move on and live a life with you if I constantly attach myself to the team. They're my friends, I get that. If they need me, I'll be there. I want to move on with you, I want to start a life with you. It'll be tough leaving everyone behind but I'll be okay. We'll be okay. I want to do this. " She told me, not an ounce of hesitancy in her voice.

"Alright, Miss Cheesy." I said and Nat laughed.

"How about a cabin? We can find a nice cabin In a quiet place with enough space for us, maybe even family one day." I suggested. Her head turned to me and I could swear I saw a twinkle in her eyes when I mentioned family.

"I'd love that." Nat agreed with a smile.

It wasn't a few days later when Nat and I found the perfect cabin in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The team was very supportive of Natasha and I moving and were very helpful too. When missions came up, we still showed up to help exactly like we promised.

I can honestly say, moving was honestly the best decision we could ever make moving on with our lives.

>>>