[♦️Ms Maximoff]

Natasha's Pov

I sat in my chair staring at the clock while lightly tapping my pen on my desk. I was supposed to be working on my English poetry but I couldn't focus. Moving my gaze from the clock to the front of the classroom, my eyes settled on Ms Maximoff who was busy grading tests. I stared at her for God knows how long as she buried herself in her work, twirling her red pen around her fingers now and then.

She must have felt me staring because she lifted her head up and looked around the room until her eyes landed on me. I couldn't help but blush, my cheeks turning red at how she looked at me. Her gaze lingered on me for a bit longer before she went back to her work but a devilish, sexy smirk on her lips that said it all. That was all it took for the memories of the past few months and this morning to surface and flood my mind.

The gentle touch of her hands on my skin. The feel of her soft lips on mine. The sweet yet dirty words whispered in my ear. How she gently yet urgently grabbed at my waist and thighs. Me on her desk with her head between my legs or completely exposed on her bed. but I think the best part of all is when she delicately worships every inch of my body and says, "You're mine and I'm yours." Man, that simple declaration that replayed in my head over and over again. Maybe it was the way she looked me right in the eye as she said it, I have no idea.

But it was more than that for me. It was more than sneaking and fooling around. It wasn't just sex nor so I could brag about sleeping with my teacher. I genuinely am in love with this woman. Have been since the beginning of 10th grade when she started teaching at our school. The second my eyes landed on her that day, I instantly felt drawn to her. Cliché, I know. Falling in love with my teacher? Stupid, I know that, too. But I couldn't help it. I was so drawn to her - to everything about her.

And if I'm being honest, I literally jumped at the opportunity to have her. I was so excited when she started taking a liking to me. Of course I know it would end badly on my part but I just had to have her. In any way possible. And as much as the last couple of months have been fun and nothing short of amazing, I could feel the heartbreak coming and I wanted to spare myself. Or yet, spare her the trouble. I was busy thinking of what to say when the bell rang.

"Natasha, stay behind after class, please." I heard her say. I sighed as I slowly packed my bags and waited for everyone to leave us alone.

"Come closer, I won't bite. Well not unless you want me to." Wanda said, her lips curling into a grin. I hesitantly made my way to her desk and sat on the edge of it.

She moved her chair and shifted her body closer to me. Her one hand lifted, soft fingers landing on my cheeks as she caressed them. She leaned in, her lips mearly inches from mine.

"Wanda -"

"Shh, just kiss me." Wanda breathed out. I nodded as I closed the gap between us, our lips fitting perfectly and in sync. As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away.

"Nat, what's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head as I thought of what to say.

"I'm sorry I just - I can't -"

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." She said. I shook my head again and swallow the lump that formed at the back of my throat.

"No, Wanda, listen. I don't think I can do this - us." I told her. For a minute, just a minute I thought I saw a bit of sadness in her eyes at my words.

"W - well did something happen? Did I do something wrong because I -"

"No, you didn't," I answered wiping some fallen tears with my hands. This was going harder than I expected. "It's me, I'm the problem. You are absolutely perfect. I loved every single moment that I spent with you but, Wanda, you're making it so hard not to fall in love with you and that's the problem. I'm so damn in love with you, Wanda. I shouldn't be but I am. You're my teacher and I'm your student, this was always going to end in heartbreak anyway. It was never going to work out between us and we both know it. I think we need to end whatever it is between us." I said the words, even though I don't believe them. Even though saying the words made me feeling like me heart is being ripped out of my chest and trampled upon, I said them.

"Y - you're in love with me?" She asked in a barely audible whisper.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you. Feels like I'm going to burst sometimes." I answered her.

"Then don't leave, stay. We could figure things out together. No one has to know. We can keep things just as they were and then -"

"We both know we can't." I sighed. A single tear fell onto her cheek. I lifted my hand and wiped it away. I looked at her and gave her a sad smile.

"Hey, maybe in another lifetime we can have been together. Maybe we would have gotten comfortable together. I'd listen to you do those weird accents you like to do or maybe adopted a dog coz I know how much you love them or maybe binge watch your favorite sitcoms while eating a whole tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Maybe, just maybe, you would have gotten around to teaching me how to cook something so I'd have more to eat than just peanut butter sandwiches. " I laughed. She smiled as she looked at me.

"That all sounds amazing." She said.

"It does. I gotta go, I'll see you around, Wanda." I said. I stood from her desk, ignoring her as she desperately called after ne. I just kept walking. I knew if I  looked back - even for a second, I'd go running back.

>>>

After my break up with Wanda I spent months sulking and mopping around. I spent months avoiding her. I even avoided being in the same space as her when it wasn't necessary. It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do - staying away from her because all I wanted was to just run up to her and kiss her. I wanted to grab her and keep her close and that hurt even more. Then finals came and I had to stop moping and instead, put all that energy into studying which helped a little.

It wasn't until graduation when I spoke to Wanda again. It was after the ceremony. I was with my parents and younger sister celebrating the diploma I now held in my hands when she walked up to me.

"I need a minute to talk, please." Wanda whispered. I sighed as I followed her to her classroom. Then minute we entered, my back was against the door and her lips on mine.

"Wan -"

"I'm in love with you too. Please tell me you'll at least try and give us a real chance because I don't think I'll be okay in a world without you. Please." Wanda begged all in one breath.

"Do you really think we can work?" I asked her and she smiled, taking my hand in hers.

"I'll do everything I can to ensure we do." Wanda declared. I nodded as I kissed her back.

"I missed you." I mumbled against her.

"Me too, Nat." She answered

"So is this a yes on the giving us a chance?" She asked and I nodded, unable to hold back a laugh as she visibly relaxed and sighed in relief.

"I trust you." I told her. It was the truth. I trusted her with my heart, my future. I trusted her when she said we would figure things out. I didn't have a reason not to. She smiled as she kissed me again. Pulling away, she whispered in my ear,

"Nat, you're mine and I'm yours."

>>>