Chapter 1

The class of 2021 met again in a reunion after five years. Fifteen people gathered around the table in a restaurant owned by Jiwan.

"Anyway, where's Seo Jiwan?" Sehun wondered.

Bit Na was the one who answered him with a smirk. "Jiwan has plans but she did told me the food is on the house."

Everyone cheered.

"Nice!"

But Sol hid her sighed of disappointment.

Meanwhile Jiwan has only gotten outside of her office when she heard her former classmates' laughter. She too smiled at the familiar noise and made her way downstairs.

"Wait, Jiwan's here!"

Jiwan waved her hands in acknowledgement, her eyes has scanned the crowd until it reaches Sol's.

Her breath instantly hitched. Sol looks so stunning and gorgeous with shoulder length hair.

Jiwan must have gone deaf, because at that moment she can't hear a thing but the loud thud of her heart that longs for her once ex lover and bestfriend, Yoon Sol.

They stared at one another's eyes for what felt forever and it only stopped when Bit Na stood up and smiled knowingly at Jiwan.

"You said you have plans?"

Jiwan blinked. "Oh. Yes, I do have. I'm going now." Jiwan bid everyone goodbye and purposely avoids Sol's eyes. "Enjoy your meals, guys."

---

The elevator stopped when it reached the 7th floor. Jiwan dragged her feet outside, shoulder slump. She had a long day and wants nothing but to jump straight into her bed.

But, she stopped on her tracks. Waiting for her, a few steps away is a drunk Sol.

"Jiwan," Sol called, voice raspy.

Jiwan immediately hurried to Sol's side. "Sol. What are you doing here? You're drunk."

"Bit Na told me you're engage."

Jiwan hesitated. She just canceled her engagement tonight and has received an earful from her parents. None of her friends knows yet but telling Sol feel natural.

"No, I'm not engage anymore," Jiwan answered.

"Really?"

"Let's take you home. Where do you live now?"

Jiwan struggled as she practically has to drag Sol towards where the elevator awaits. But, before the door could open, Sol has collapsed down the floor, bringing Jiwan on top of her.

Jiwan tried to get up but Sol had wrapped her arms around Jiwan's waist.

"Sol, let go."

"I miss you."

Jiwan can feel the rapid beat of Sol's heart and her's mixing and it created a vibration throughout their body.

Jiwan stilled and remained quiet. She stared at Sol's face before giving in to what she wanted to do.

And that is to kiss Sol on the forehead.

---

The next morning, Jiwan was brewing coffee when she heard Sol's grunt.