Chapter 9: Rate Game

Start from the beginning

BOOM 

Y/N: What the hell is going over there? 

Rias: Koneko!? What happened to Koneko? Answer me, Issei!
She yelled as Y/N ran towards the explosion. 

???: What's wrong Y/N? I thought you could end this. 
A dark voice said as a dark figure followed Y/N. 

Y/N: Shut up. 
He cursed as he ran through the forest. 

???: Nothing but words from you. No wonder you are the only one left. Slan deemed you too pathetic to ki-SLASH 
The dark figure said before being slashed through, dissipating away as trees collapsed around him. 

???: Good. Just a little bit of it and you took down a few trees with a slash. 
The dark voice cackled as Y/N approached the courtyard. 

Y/N: They should be around here.
He thought to himself before grasping his head, groaning. 

Y/N: What the fuck is that. 

Y/N's POV 

"What is going on?" 
I asked myself, gripping the side of my head as I saw their eyes. 

Their lifeless eyes staring at me. Blood slowly pouring onto the ground around me as I heard her cackles. 

???: Good work little ones. 
Her voice cackled as their lifeless continued to stare at me. 

"You son of  a bitch." 
I growled as I reached for my sword, gripping onto its leather grip as her cackles rung throughout my head. 

"You'll pay. I'll take all of your heads." 

Third Person POV 

Issei: Y/N! 
He yelled as Y/N stared blankly at the ground while a woman jumped towards him, her sword over her head as she smirked at Y/N. 

Issei: Y/N move!

SLASH 

???: Gah! 
She screamed before crashing to the ground as the others stared at him. 

???: D-Damn it. How could have we forgotten about him?
One scowled angrily as the others remained silent. Seeing Y/N slowly approach them as his sword slowly morphed into a larger blade. 

 ???: H-How d-does he wields that sword? I-It's too big. 
One stuttered as a dark figure chuckled darkly. 

???: Good work on letting me out kid. And just for extra measure. 
He said before snapping his fingers, showing a dead tree. A dead tree holding several corpses as Y/N knelt on the ground. Tears slowly ran down his cheeks. 

Y/N: Katalina... 
He growled angrily before charging at the others. 

Issei: K-Kiba? 
He asked as the two looked at Y/N. 

Kiba: I've never seen him like that.
He said as a woman in armor reeled his sword back. 

???: Charging in, what a fool! 
She cursed him as she thrust her sword toward him. 

SHANK 

???: Gotcha! 
She yelled in excitement before her eyes widen as Y/N grabbed by the throat and slammed her to the ground. 

Issei: W-Whoa. 
He gasped with shock as Y/N ripped her sword out of his shoulder, blood running down his chest as the others charged at him. 

Issei: Y/N! Watch out! 
He yelled as Y/N gripped his sword. 

SLASH 

Kiba: W-What. 
He said with shock as the girls fell to the ground, looking at Y/N with widened eyes. 

???: H-How? I-Isn't he just a knight? 
One asked as Y/N turned towards her. 

???: Two of Lord Riser's pawns, two of his knights, and one of his bishops retired. 
A voice called out as Y/N looked at Rias. 

Rias: I still have Y/N, Yuto, and Issei. 
She said as she stared at Riser. 

Riser: You wish you did. 
He said with a smirk. 

SHANK 

Issei: Kiba! 
He yelled as Y/N dodged to the side while a girl with blonde hair watched with widened eyes. 

Blonde Hair: W-What is he? 
She stuttered as Y/N grabbed a woman before slamming her to the ground. 

Woman: GAH !
She gasped before looking at Y/N, her eyes widening as Y/N slammed his foot onto her head, her body going motionless as it dissipated. 

???: Lord Riser's queen has been defeated. 

???: Yubelluna! 
The girl with blonde hair screamed as Y/N slowly turned towards her, growling angrily. 

???: Good work Y/N. Now, why don't we show Riser why you're different from the rest? 
The dark figure chuckled as Y/N slowly turned towards Riser and Rias. 

Issei: Y/N! We got to help the president! 
He yelled as Y/N staggered back. 

Issei: Y/N! 
He yelled as Y/N fell to his knees, blood running down his chest as Rias watched with shock. 

Rias: Riser! 
She yelled as a red emblem formed around her hand. 

Riser: As I told you, your pawns will fall by my hand. 
He said as Y/N growled loudly. 

Issei: Y/N? 
He asked with fear as Y/N slowly stood up, blood dripping onto the ground as dark armor slowly morphed around him. 

Issei: W-What the? 
He stuttered with fear as Y/N slowly looked at him. His E/C eyes turned blood red as the sunlight beamed onto his black armor. 

Here is chapter 9 of Beyond Repair! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you al think should happen next?