2. The first time.

Start from the beginning

Chloe:

We walk towards the front door when we hear a loud voice

Jimin: Where are you going Y/N?

Y/N: To the mall.

Jimin: Did you ask for my permission?

Y/N: No? Did I need to-

Chloe: Oh Jimin, I'm so sorry. I forgot to ask you. Could me and Y/N please go to the mall, we will be home by 8!

Jimin: What are you gonna buy, and with who's money?

Chloe: Namjoon's money. He told us that we could go and we will eat dinner at the mall.

Jimin: Fine but Y/N you better don't come home late, don't be later than 8.

Y/N: Okay.

Chloe: *whispers to me* say thank you.

Y/N: Umh thanks.

I quickly walk out the door letting Jimin stand there. Chloe follows me and we get in to a taxi.
"Do we really have to ask permission to go out?" I ask in disbelief. "Yeah, they want us home most of the time so we can always please them." She says while she looks at the ground.

We arrive at the mall . "Okay so the best store is... here!!" Says Chloe as she holds my hand and drags me to the store. "Wait what?! I'm not going to buy anything out of that store!" I say when I see what the mannequins are wearing.
"Aww please, I'm sure they have cute things."
Chloe does her puppy eyes thingy and it works sadly. We go into the store and find 4 outfits that be both agreed on. Then we go to a restaurant and I order some chicken noodle soup, with a soda on the side. And Chloe orders
Dumplings with iced tea.

When we are done eating it's 7:35 so we go back home. It's 7:55 when we finally get back and Jimin is sitting on the couch reading a book.

Jimin: Well you took long enough, what did you buy?

Y/N: Oh Umh just a few outfits.

Jimin: Go change in 1 of them.

Y/N: Okay.

I walk to the room where all the girls sleep and grab one of the outfit's.
(This one: )