forty-two

forty-two || officially yours, officially mine

୨♡୧

A soft yawn left Beomgyu's lips as he walked down the hallway towards the elevator, being greeted by staff members and trainees passing by. All he did was a simple nod or wave in return. It was early morning, and he hated waking up, but it was so tough to sleep in when you were CEO of an entertainment company and always had to deal with things!

"Goodmorning, nice night with Taehyun I assume?"

Beomgyu glanced over at his best friend who appeared out of nowhere. With a fond smile he remembered how adorable Taehyun looked this morning, his messy bed hair and puffy tired face was something that made his heart go crazy. "It was great, we didn't really finish up the macarons since we got distracted but-"

"Did you guys fuck?"

"What the fuck-" Beomgyu suddenly choked out, nearly dropping his cup of coffee that he had in his hand. Quickly leaning against the wall he coughed loudly making Yeonjun stare at him with a worried look. "W-Why would you ask that?!"

"You're way too happy on an early Monday morning."

"Can I not be happy that I got to have my Taehyun back?!" Beomgyu grumbled, clearing his throat he straightened up his posture, not bothering to glance at the trainer's who stared at him in shock from his random choking outburst. "God...He kissed me this morning hyung! Told me to do good at work! I'm so..." He sighed dreamily, like a highschooler going to a dance for the first time.

"Kissed? Are you guys official?" Yeonjun asked, a bit shocked.

"Well no but-"

"How are you two going to kiss all the time and live together but not even be together?! Beomgyu! Quit stalling on making him yours!" Yeonjun groaned as he aggressively tapped the elevator door button to make it open faster.

Beomgyu slowly sipped his coffee in embarrassment, Yeonjun was right, it was only a matter of time until Taehyun could become impatient by how long he was taking. "I wanted to deal with Eunseo first, cut the marriage off and then make him mine."

"I think if you tell your father that you have someone better,cough Taehyun, and convince him that you don't need a rich partner then he would consider cutting off the marriage. You threw your ring away didn't you?" Yeonjun asked, his eyes flickering down to Beomgyu's left hand that did not have a ring on it like usual.

"I did, best decision of my life, throwing that ring away was like getting rid of a heavy burden that was on my back!" Beomgyu smiled, a soft ding came from the elevator as the doors opened, waiting for a few seconds as other people came out the two walked inside.

"I think you should make him yours, don't wait." Yeonjun mumbled, a soft yawn leaving his lips. "When you deal with Eunseo and your father, you could have him there, show your father that you're capable of being successful without a rich ass person's daughter."

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and thought about it for a minute, Yeonjun was right, he had waited long enough for Taehyun and he was certain the younger one felt the same way. With a wide smile he shoved his coffee cup into Yeonjun's hands making the elder flinch. "You're right hyung! Today I should focus on making it the best day to ask Taehyun out! You're the best!"

"What? I meant do it sooner not today- Beomgyu don't you think this is too sudden and random?!"

"You're the one who encouraged me! I can't miss this opportunity and I know exactly what I'm going to do- I think!"

"Beomgyu? You have work— GYU!" Yeonjun was suddenly cut off when Beomgyu had taken a run for it out of the elevator, he had no idea what the fuck the male was planning. A tired annoyed like sigh left his lips watching that dumbass brunette run out the door before his vision was cut from the elevator doors closing on him.