💟KARMA- WHAT I'LL GIVE YOU💟(Part-2)

Taehyung is back in his Mansion now with his brothers and his friends right now its midnight and Yn is fast asleep....
Taehyung explained all the things that happened and their expressions were beyond astonishment....
They were utterly shocked and ridiculed by the words that spilled from Taehyung's mouth.....
Never in a million years this could've been the truth behind all the misery....
But what the more significant question here was WHY?? FUCKING WHY??
WHAT WAS THE REASON.... WHAT WAS THE GOD DAMN REASON.....
Taehyung never thought Minji Would ever do something like this to him and all his friends and brothers were shocked to hear all this as it was so much to take into in such a short period of time.

Taehyung was in such a turmoil he did not know how he should react to all the situation but all he knew was one big motive revenge he would envision the revenge and execute it in the worst scenario anyone could have ever imagined in their dreams he will not only punish her but he would also punish Park Jae Beom along with Minji.
He along with others decided to have a proper meeting regarding what is to be done and how and when to finally execute there plan for the D-day.

They all went home not even bothering to eat something.....
Jimin insisted on staying the night at Taehyung's because first he might need help since he just got discharged from hospital a few hours ago and secondly he was too tired to drive back home as his house if quite at a distance from where Taehyung lives...
At this suggestion all of them agreed and surprisingly Taehyung was also too tired to say no to it because even he knew he could use some help if needed and he was exhausted from all the events that happened today.....

Jimin went to one of the guest rooms and Taehyung went to the shared bedroom where Yn slept peacefully or he thought so...
When he took of his shirt and pants and then stripped down leaving nothing on his body he slipped under the covers snuggled Yn to his side and hugged her tightly...
He was about to kiss her forehead when he heard her whispering more like whimpering in her sleep...
"Daddy... Daddy wakey wakey... Daddy no leave Yniee... Ymiee sacred daddy wakey wakey... Anghh annhhh... "
And with that she started to cry in her sleep and tears came out.... She stared throwing her arms and legs in sleep crying and begging for her daddy....
Taehyung panicked seeing her like this....
He shook her a little violently to bring her out of her nightmare as she wasn't responding to him calling her name....
He shouted a little loudly-"YN"
She woke up suddenly opening her eyes and looked at Taehyung who was now on top of her looking worriedly at her....
She broke into tears and hugged his naked frame like her life depended on him.....
He hugged her back before he sat up straight putting her in his lap and swinging her slightly whispering sweet nothings in her ear to help her shush down....
After a minute or so when she calmed down he pulled back looking at her who looked down breathing deeply....
Taehyung tucked some hair behind her ear that fell down on her face and licked his lips looking at her who fiddled with her fingers not knowing what to do in this moment....
The silence between them broke when they heard Jimin knocking on their bedroom door-" Tae you ok... Do you need something? "
Taehyung-" Thank you Jimin-ah I'm fine... Thanks... Go back to sleep... Good night "
Jimin-" Ok... Take care Tae. Good night to you too"
Yn looked at Taehyung who was staring at the door before he sighed and looked back at her...
They both stared at each other for a moment before she hugged him tightly and said -" I missed you Taehyung-ssi. Please dont scare me like that again... I was so scared to loose you.... I love you "
Taehyung hugged her back tightly and caressed her hair softly patting it... He pecked ber head before he spike gently-" It's ok baby... I won't go anywhere... Look I'm. Fine now.... I'm sorry I scared you.... I love you too"
Yn pulled back and brought her Pinky towards his face to which he confusingly looked at-" What happened baby"
Yn pouted before she spoke" - Pinky Promise Taehyung-ssi... Ohoo... You're so silly "
Taehyung chuckled at her before he intertwined his pinky with Yn's pinky...She giggled at this and then suddenly pouted sadly looking down and untwined their fingers.....This action of Yn made Taehyung a little confused and he couldnt help but ask her as to why she did so-" Yn-ah what happened baby...why you look so sad all of a sudden...hmm...tell me first look at me love "

With that he held her right hand in his hand and with his other hand he held her face making her look upto him in his eyes...Her eyes were teary and she uttered in her broken voice .....H er words made Taehyung go in a deep thought.

Yn-" Taehyung ssi ...i dont want to be a little anymore...what if something happenes and because of my little space i am unable to do anything to help you like what happened today...i felt so useless...all i could do was cry and nothing else....im sowwy daddy..yniee means Taehyung ssi daddy....aaah...no no...daddy...angh angh ...taehyung ssi...no no no no no no....daddy,,,, yniee bad...yniee is bad...punish yniee daddy...no no...punish yniee Taehyung ssi"

With that Taehyung hugged her tightly as he couldnt hear anymore from her trying to blame herself for nothing...his heart hurt like its been stabbed when she called herself useless....

He understands her psyche at this moment of time but he cant let her leave her little side just like that ....he absolutely adores her little side just as much her adult side....Finally he has found someone who is truly what they look like and even better than what they appear to be....

He pulled back before he kissed her which caused the younger stop crying abruptly...she looked at him with her wide brown doe eyes...

Taehyung-" Baby i love and hate to say this at the same time that i have to punish you not because you said you want me to punish you but because you just talked bad about yourself which by doing you broke your rule....and the second thing...you dont tell me that you dont want to be a little anymore just like that because you think so....Because im the dominant here and we both know how much you love being my little and me being your daddy is hurt today because you made daddy think that he isnt not good for you...which im going to prove wrong to you...and im gonna do it with pleasure my love...so you ready to visit the red room hmm...whats say babygirl....."

heyya everyone...i hope you all are fine not like me who is been on medications and still undergoing treatment and therapies....ive been mentally and physically unwell...but i know ive made you wait for a very long time...im sorry from the bottom of my heart to keep you all waiting...ill update the next chapter super soon...

please forgive me ...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

love you ....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

take care....💜💜💜💜💜💜

vote and comment to lemme know how you find the story so far.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜