★ | 003. i didn't post these

Start from the beginning

"Can I just be honest? I don't like Val." Ken spoke up.

"Nobody likes Val." Jess laughed.

"Can I just be honest? I don't like her." Ken continued.

"The only person that likes Val is Val." Aria snipped, resting her chin on her hand in annoyance. She could see Val's profile pop up and she rolled her eyes. Why did Blaire have to add her?

Val popped up on the screen and they all said hi to her. She didn't reply though, her video picture going blurry as if her internet was bad.

"Val? Val! Turn up the sound, you dumb bitch." Ken said, making the rest of them laugh. "Val!"

"Can you hear me now, Ken?" Val snapped with angry eyes.

"Yeah, there you are, you floozy."

"Hi. You know, when you talk and it's muted, I can still hear you on your end. So, I don't appreciate dumb bitch. Okay, did you guys buy your tickets, like, two weeks ago like I asked you?"

"No. You said you were gonna get 'em." Ken said.

"No, you didn't. I told you to buy them, so now I'm hearing that you guys are gonna be seated in the balcony, and three of us are gonna have to sit in the orchestra. Maybe you should have bought your tickets sooner, like I told you."

Blaire: Val was the one messaging on Laura's account.

Aria: What?! That stupid whore. Why would she do that.

Blaire: I don't know. She's a floozy.

Aria looked at Val with a glare. How could she do that? It was so messed up. Though she wouldn't put it past Val to do something that stupid.

"Which seats are better, balcony or orchestra?" Blaire asked.

"Balcony." Val said like it was obvious.

"Balcony!" Blaire called with her hands up.

"Count me in for balcony." Aria added herself.

"I'll take orchestra." Ken said.

"I can take one more in balcony." Val said.

"I'll take it in the orchestra." Jess said with a smirk. Being in the orchestra meant she didn't have to sit with Val.

Val just nodded her head with a sarcastic smile. "I'm sure you will."

"Jess!" Blaire laughed. "Val! Looking good."

"Thank you. I got a haircut like two days ago."

"No. I mean, you look good right now too, but check your Facebook."

Being curious as well Aria went onto Facebook to see what was going on. She covered her mouth with her hands and laughed as she saw the photos Val had been tagged in. They were pictures of her at a party drunk off her ass. One picture even had her smoking from a bong. "Damn, you're a party animal Val."

"Hold on. Did you give Aria permission?"

"Wait, what?" Aria asked confused. Why would she need permission for something?