Dusty

Y/W= Your weight
Y/N is tall so 6'1
"Damn...out of all days why did I have to hear my neighbors going at it" Y/N said rubbing her forehead. "I swear I was gonna jump off my roof but good thing they stopped after like 3 hours" Y/N let out a sigh. Lol what a loser. She arrived at school. "Tf it looks empty..."Y/N said as she went in. "Wtf this is weird asf...why is no one here?" She said confused asf.  "I hear someone in the classroom" She said walking closer. 'Ah hell nah what if I die? Or get sold to some crusty man🤮' Y/N thought shivering in disgust. 'I'll check it out like those girls in horror movies and then I'm gonna say hello and then I'll get killed ' She said giggling to herself cause she's weird asf. She walked towards the classroom picked up a fire extinguisher and peeked through the window.
"I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that...." Y/N said traumatized. I mean watching porn ain't bad but wtf seeing ur teachers especially the ones that are married to different people and old going at it is absolutely disgusting. Y/N walked through the halls clearly wanting to bleach her eyes as someone called out to her. "Hey you! What are you doing here?" The janitor called out. "Oh hey James! Do u know why no one is here?" Y/N asked bc what if a zombie apocalypse is happening...that might explain the teachers grinding their dust. "You dumb girl! It's Saturday!!" James said. 'What...' Y/N thought. "WAIT WHAT?! SO PEOPLE JUST SAW ME IN UNIFORM AND I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO SCHOOL LIKE A DUMBASS!?!" Y/N said clearly pissed at her neighbors for being so damn loud she forgot what day it was. "That's extremely embarrassing lmao" James said mopping the floor. "Bro stfu ima seriously jump off a cliff bc of this"Y/N said.  "Do a flip while ur at it!" James said as he continued mopping the floor. "Lol what a loser-OOH GOD" James said as he slipped and fell and broke his back. "LMAOO I GOT THAT ON CAMERA LOSER" Y/N said laughing. "Stfu and help me up you dumbass" James said clutching his back. "Ok here-OH SHIT" Y/N exclaimed as she fell too but on James. "GET OFF ME. UR HEAVY GIRL"James yelled. "EXCUSE YOU- I AM ACTUALLY (Y/W) SO IN MY EYES I AM NOT HEAVY" Y/N yelled back so loud the teachers stopped grinding their dust.To Y/N (Y/W) isn't heavy or light. She thinks it's pretty average and that she slays either way. Whether she's heavy or not, she's proud(on days where she isn't thinking she should lose weight/gain some) but other than that she's content with how she looks. "Alright Alright get off of me" James said. "Yeah ok old man" Y/N chuckled as she got off. "I'm actually not that old, I'm only 22" James said rolling his eyes. "Yeah ok-wait what...UR ONLY 22🤯🤯" Y/N said as her eyes popped out her skull.

(Like that ^)"Are u single🤭"Y/N asked doing the Debby Ryan smirk and twirling her hair(or imaginary hair)  "yeah but ur a child"James said

(Like that ^)
"Are u single🤭"Y/N asked doing the Debby Ryan smirk and twirling her hair(or imaginary hair)  "yeah but ur a child"James said. "Um excuse u! I'm 18 so it's only a 4 year age difference☺️🤭🤭" Y/N said pointing to herself. "WAIT...UR 18? OH YEAH HUH MY BAD BRO" James said putting a hand on his head. Bruh. "BRO IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS MAN! HOW TF ARE U GONNA FORGET??" Y/N said towering over James because she's tall. "Mb bro I just forgot" James said pushing Y/N away cause he a little intimidated. "Nah bro u fr getting old...get that checked out" Y/N said sighing in disappointment. "Well I gotta go bro. Check on them zombies in class 1-C bro see ya!" Y/N exclaimed as she ran out of the school. "Huh? Zombies? Gonna go check that shit out for sure" James said walking over to class 1-C. Oh boy was he in for a surprise. " damn here is the class" James said bc he's tired as fuck. "Omg there actually might be zombies cause I hear a lot of groaning" James said. Shiver me Timbers 🥶. James walks in with his broom and " OH SHIT EW WTF" James said ad he walked in on the teachers still doing the devils tango. "Excuse you. We were gonna get to the best part" the old man known as Mr. Clemons said. "Bro idk what tf the best part is but I don't wanna know" James said traumatized. "Would you like to -" "NO GET TF OUT" James yelled cutting off the old lady known as Mrs. Garcia. The old people walked out and left the school. James was sitting there being a shinnie. Mans was doing the Shinji pose. "I'm seriously gonna fuck that bitch up" James said reminding himself to beat Y/N up. "Achoo!" Y/N sneezed. "Man someone's talking about me. I hope it's someone hot🤭🤭😈" Y/N said giggling like a maniac that people are looking at her like she's crazy. "Ah shit James is probably gonna fuck me up on Monday." Y/N said sweating. 'That just means I gotta avoid him and his thick-I mean fine ass' Y/N thought. 'lol u down bad' her inner her said. 'Gurl stfu you know he fine asf' Y/N replied. 'True true' inner her said. Y/N ending up seeing Mr. Clemons and Mrs. Garcia running naked right in front of her. "I'm gonna kms" Y/N said.

Hope u enjoyed lol