Slay

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating I've been busy with stuff and have had massive writers block but enjoy!!

Another A/N: wtf I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long DW I'm back but who knows for long but DW I'll try to make more chapters.

_________________________________

"Damn last night was wild" Y/N said as she got up.
She looked around the room and saw the trio+ Nezuko knocked out. "Fucking Inosuke, bitch snores so fucking loud I couldn't sleep... HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS A MESS" Y/N exclaimed as she finally noticed the condition of the place. That woke up Zenitsu, and then with his screaming woke up Tanjiro, Nezuko, and finally Inosuke after many attempts of waking him up. "WHAT'S WRONG Y/N-CHAN?!?" Zenitsu yelled. "Is everything alright?" Tanjiro asked. Y/N fell to the floor in defeat. "My place is a mess because of you!" Y/N exclaimed pointing at Inosuke. "Hehe suck it up bitch" Inosuke said with a smug smirk. 'I'm gonna kill this bitch' Y/N thought. "Inosuke keep acting like that and I'll be having a BBQ" Y/N said smiling. "Calm down Y/N, we'll clean this place up" Tanjiro said smiling like the angel he is. "It's..too...bright" Y/N said covering her face. "Hmm? What's too bright" Tanjiro asked. "You" Y/N said. Tanjiro ascended into the heavens. "ayo?BRING HIM BACK" Y/N yelled holding onto him as he was ascending up into heaven. "Slay...tell god I said hi"Inosuke said. "Bitch stfu or I'll send u to heaven with ur momma" Y/N said holding up her hand ready to bitch slap inosuke. "TANJIRO IS DYING NOO HOW AM I GONNA GET HIS BLESSING" Zenitsu yelled with crocodile tears running down his face. "Whatchu say?🤨" Tanjiro said as he went down to the floor. "Nothing." Zenitsu said sweating bullets. "Mhm okay" Tanjiro said not believing him one bit.

"Anyways, we gotta clean this place up bc it looks like inosuke lives here." Y/N said with a disgusted look. "Yum donuts" Y/N said drooling. "I want some donuts hag!" Inosuke yelled. "BITCH TF U SAY TO ME U MUST DUSTY CRUSTY HOE, UR MOMMA LEFT YOU BECAUSE U UGLY AS HELL AND U STINK TOO LIKE WTF U LIVE IN A SEWER IR SOMETHING U TRASHY BITCH-" Y/N yelled. Tanjiro cut her off. "Y/N why don't we calm down" Tanjiro said sweat dropping. "You want what he's having" Y/N said obviously pissed off because the bitch(inosuke) didn't say please, yelled at her, and called her a hag. Like bitch wtf. "Um no im good" Tanjiro said immediately shutting his mouth. "That's what I thought...that's what I thought" Y/N said. 'Ugh I don't want to yell at him...I have to fight him' Y/N thought. Zenitsu was hiding behind Nezuko because he doesn't want to die.

Y/N walked towards Inosuke. "Huh? What's the matter hag?" Inosuke said. Y/N raised her hand and dragged inosuke into a room and whooped his ass. Everyone can hear his cries but they chose to ignore it and clean the place up. By the time Y/N was done with inosuke, the place was clean. Inosuke was traumatized for life. "Alright thanks for having us Y/N!!" Tanjiro yelled dragging inosuke out. "See ya!" Y/N replied. "Today, I slayed" Y/N said flipping their hair(or imaginary hair)

_________________________
Thanks for reading!!
-AJ