Cam Cameron

Cameron and I have been friends since were little but we got Into a fight  because his new girlfriend Belly.

Cameron and were hanging out when Isabel Conklin walked over.

"Why is Isabel Conklin coming over", I asked confused.

Cameron didn't respond to me so I put my arm across the table flicking his forehead, He flinched turning his attention back to me for a minute.

"What", he seemed annoyed which was weird as he never got like that.

Why, is Isabel coming over. Before he get a word she had already sat down and started chatting away and Cameron was loving all the attention from her.

I rolled my eyes and coughed. They both looked towards me.

"Anyway Cameron, we should go catch that movie". Seeing a movie and going to lunch was something Cameron and I did every year.

"Actually, Y/N I was hoping I could hang with belly instead".

"What", my heart broke at hearing his request.

"Y/N please understand Cameron is my boyfriend and we as a couple need to spend sometime together without you around"

Belly said a smirk on her face and normally I wouldn't have minded but I was so angry and hurt I reacted first.

"What like Jeremiah or Conrad, what ever happened between you and him anyway he didn't want you anymore" . I felt a burning sensation on my cheek

I looked towards Cameron waiting for him to say something anything he didn't I so I told him.

"Enjoy your time with your girlfriend and don't come to me when she breaks your heart, because she will it is only a matter of time".

After that i left I was walking home when a car pulled up beside me I looked and noticed the driver god no.

"Y/N, what are you doing walking around this late".

"Ask Cameron and Belly", I quipped.

Belly, is voice sounded confused, He kept driving slowly beside me as I walked. After a few more minutes he stopped the car opened the passenger door walked towards me I stopped walking curious as to what he could be doing.

I was lifted off my feet and he made his way back to the car.

"Put me down Jeremiah Fisher", I mumbled out. I was exhausted and didn't want to be spending time with my enemies best friend.

Once we were all seated back in and out buckles were down up he asked what happened, I was hesitant to explain to him everything that happened. But after some pushing I explained to him what happened.

"Wow, are you sure that is belly". She never seemed that mean to me. Jerimah looked like he was having a hard time believing it.

"Never mind, I shouldn't be talking about this with you your her best friend". I turned my head away resting it on the car window.

We arrived at the Fisher Beach house, it was dark by the time had gotten here.

"Jeremiah, why are we here".

"Shit, I forget to take you home". He looked panicked which made me laugh.

"Your laughing", he chuckled.

I smiled back, "yeah I guess I am".

"Do you mind if i take you home in the morning, I just had a busy shift and just wanted to come home and take a break".

Sure I don't mind,

I just need to tell my mum, after explaining everything and a embrassing safe sex lecture which I am sure Jeremiah heard because the smirk on his face said enough.

We went inside, "Hey mum you remember Y/N."

Hello Mrs Fisher, I greeted her with a warm smile.

"Of course i do ,you look gorgeous sweetie".

"Thank you Mrs Fisher, you like lovely aswell".

"Thank you and please call me Susannah".

After explaining everything to Susannah she allowed to stay in the guest bedroom. I was laying in bed in a hooded jumper Jeremiah had given to, when I heard the door creek.

I sat up and saw his golden hair he slowly walked in and shut the door.

I waited for him to get closer, "what are you doing."

"Come for a walk on the beach with me"

"What now", I asked.

"Yeah" I got my shoes and we Tip tied toed out the back door. Jeremiah and I walked down.