YOUVE CHANGED

"Thérèse

 "Thérèse... Please accompany me!" Sam yelled at me, pleading with me to help him surprise Daniel by rallying everyone to fight Cobra Kai. "Sam..." "please," she begged me to join her. " You're the toughest fighter I've ever met!" We could use your fighting style" She just stood there staring at me. "Sam, no, I can't teach ya'll that." It's as bad as Cobra Kai." I told her firmly. "I don't care; I'll do anything to ensure Cobra Kai's demise." I mean gone for good." She sounded more serious this time. "I'll ask my father if you can tell me your story and how you learned to fight after you've proven that you're a good fighter."

"You know what, Sam, I'll go." I finally succumbed to her words "Yes! Let's get started!"

Sam and I jumped into my jeep and headed to the dojo. The journey to the dojo took about ten minutes. I won't lie, I was terrified and nervous about telling her this traumatic story; I didn't want to, but I had to. "Are you prepared?" She jumped out of the jeep, yelling happily. "Yeah... I'm really excited."

"Oh... Who is she?" someone inquired. " She appears to be a misty memory." I recognized Miguel's voice as I heard a familiar voice. "Who's this you've got with you, Sam?" A guy with a mohawk inquired. I approached Sam and asked, "Is that who I think it is?" "Yep Eli or he was known as hawk up until he returned to the "good side," I inquired, genuinely interested. "All right, got it." I respond lightly until we are both jolted conscious. " Sam!" "Oh, sorry, this is Thérèse," Eli exclaimed. She said this while looking at me rather than the group in front of us "No way... There is no way! Thérèse is not in the valley, but in New York!" Miguel "This is Thérèse, she just returned yesterday, Miguel." Sam said softly to him.

"Oh. Res! My God!" "Hey Miggy, how are you?" Miguel yelled as he ran towards me. I burst out laughing "I'm fantastic! Why are you listening?" He only asked me one question. "Well, Sam was texting me about everything that was going on, so I decided to come see ya'll." I replied truthfully. "She said she'd tell us how she learned to fight the way she does!" I could tell Sam was excited by the tone of her voice. "Let me just say that this is actually very traumatizing and disturbing, so you have been warned," I cautioned. "That's okay, we'll keep our thoughts and comments to ourselves if that helps?" Someone I recognize as Robby. "Oh. My. God. Res!" Miguel yelled as he ran up to me, "Hey, he got a haircut... and everything about him."

"That will be useful." I expressed my gratitude to them. "This is the story of how I learned to fight and why I am the way I am."