"Hello?" I asked out loud. I cringed at the raspy sound of my voice. There was no one there and I began to frown. Great, now I'm hearing things.

I heard a soft giggle, 'Stay strong and fight. They are coming.'

I looked around again. I then laughed out loud, "Oh for everything that is good in this world I'm hearing voices now!"

I heard a snort but no reply. I hung and waited for my torturer to come back.

He came back about four hours after he left. He walked in with a whip in his hand. He smiled at me and I closed my eyes as I heard the whistle of the whip in the air.

Caden's POV:

I didn't know what to feel. I was happy that I got my wish. I wouldn't lie to anyone if they asked me if I was jealous of my best friends having kids because I was. I followed Luke back to where everyone was waiting for us.

"We got her scent but it's faint. Seems like he put her in a car." Lilly said as soon as she saw us, bowing her head in respect. She had a soft angelic voice and was terrified of us. Even though she knew we wouldn't hurt her. She had been abused by her old pack before she ran away and came into our territory. I nodded my head.

"Is it enough for you to track it down?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yes but if we don't go now, I or Carter may loose it." I nodded at her and we all went into the trees to transform into our wolves. Lilly was the smallest being female but she could run extremely fast and is an amazing tracker. We let her and Carter in the front as they led us on our way.

'There atleast half a day ahead from us.' Carter mind linked.

'How can they be so far?' Luke asked out.

'Because they were in car and it took us over two hours after Amber and Tiffany got to the house to pick up the trail and leave.' Carter said my solemnly.

I cringed at the idea of them being so far away. We had been running for about two hours when Lilly stopped. Being right behind her, I had to leap over her small frame before I could hurt her. I turned to ask what was wrong but I understood when she started whimpering and walked back behind me. Standing in front of us were a group of rouges.

'Lilly, I want you to follow the trail. Don't lose it and when you find where it leads, mind link us to where you are.'

She gave a little nod and then jetted into the trees. A rogue was about to follow when I let out a warning growl. I don't have time for this; my wolf and I are already on edge.

'State your business.'

Adrian demanded. They didn't say anything, just stared with a wolfy like grin on their faces. 'Don't state why you're hear, then we will remove you from our land.' They must have thought it was a joke because the charged at us.

'No one lives!'

I shouted in every ones head and we attacked. I just hope Gabbi can hold in there for a while longer.

Gabbi's POV:

"Gabriella, do you want to start this over?"

"No, thirty-seven." I hissed between my teeth. He had already restarted once and I'd be damned if I was going to get it restarted again. This had been going on for over three hours. My back was in terrible pain, my left wrist was sprained and my right one was broken from being hung up still.

"Fifty!" I shouted.

"You worthless piece of shit...." He had come back drunk and I could smell the alcohol on him. It was funny; I could smell better, see better and hear better. Put that together with the voice I heard and I could be classified as insane.