Start over 2

"Percyyy nooo" I am running in the back yard because I am late and Percy wanted to poop. This is the perfect day huh? I run faster and I finally catch him. I drag him into my car which is a white Cherokee jeap. "Good boy Perc" I coo so that he will shut up, he is annoying but I love him. "I will miss you so fucking muchhh!!!" Angie runs to me. "Yo chill it's like a month girl" I laugh. "What is the yo thing you little gangster" says Marianne.
"Oh shut up you know you love meee" I tease.
"Whatever bye gangster" they both say in unison.
"Bye baeesss" I shout.

I am gonna miss them even if I will never admit it to them because they are gonna tease till the day I die. You might think whatt it is not such a big deal but for me it is. You know I don't wanna depend on someone, I hate it when someone does things for me, so I wouldn't show that I need them but I really do they supported me throughout my journey to being accepted by O2l. Anyway I am at the airport right now and I am going to board in an hour so I will go to Victoria Secret to buy some bras and panties. As I get in the store I quickly practically run to the underwear stalk or something. I was holding a black lace bra with paired panties, it was the ideal for me I love lace.
"You will be so sexy in those underwear trust me but you can try them I will help you" someone came behind me, I turned around and see Jack fucking Gilinsky . "Hey Jack haven't changed at all since the last time I saw you, once a jerk always a jerk" I hissed. "I do not recall meeting you" he put a smirk on his face. "Fuck off". I paid and left,asshole what was he even doing in Minnesota. I got on the plane and I put my headphones on so I don't get disturbed. And here comes Shawn Mendes's covers.He is kind of new in Magcon and I wish he is not a douche.

"Miss, miss,miiiss" , "yeah I am up we are here right" I groaned, I hate these annoying barbies. "Yeah hurry up honey" she faked a smile, bitch.

"Hey baby sis" says my perfect plastic sister , yeah I have a sister and I don't like her she was a dick to my parents and came to live in California when she was 15. Mom was so upset about it. "Hallo Acacia" I mumbled and rolled my eyes and I am not the only one who doesn't like her because Percy starts growling, yeah I love this dog. "ouch that was cold Lia, anyways are you living with the O2l now I am so proud of you" she screams like a five year old. She is the hot one and I am the smart one I guess but I am funny too so yeah( flip hair). We were very close when we were little but then we just weren't. "Hey is there someone special for you baby sis?" gooooosh I am killing her. "No but I am sure there is for you" I saiid sarcastically. "Hell yeah but I just like him and pick on him" of course she does, "who is it" I asked just to be.... nice, "oh Shawn, Shawn Mendes".
Silence...... damn it he is one of my favorites.
"Okk can you drive me to the house now" I mumble getting irritated for REAL now. "Ya sure but I would probably call it a mansion not just house" she said giggling AGAIN gosh kill her. "Whatever..... hurry up".

2 hours later

"We are here Lili" she cooed in my face. "I thought I warned you last time you called me that that next time I would punch you" I growled.
"Chill baby sis and fix your hair it looks like a bird nest" she said. "What are you talking about it is ok gosh" it really was okay but she has obsession with her hair even if there is a tiny imperfection she literally freaks out. I got out of her car and headed to the door, I knocked. A black haired girl with bright green eyes opened the door. She was pretty. "Oh my god you are Lia, I am a huge fan I love your videos" she greeted me. "Aww same here girl" I hugged her. "Ew why is Acacia here?" she did a disgusted face. "I missed you too Andrea" Acacia tried to hug her but she moved causing Acacia to hug the air. "Andrea Russet I already love yaaaa" I whispered and she laughed dragging me with my suitcase and Percy to the living room closing the door on Acacia's face. "Come on the boys are in the back yard, they really wanna meet you" she said. We walk in and I see all the boys plus Shawn Mendes, Nash and Hayes Grier, Gillinsky , Johnson and Cameron Dallas. Shoe he shouldn't have been here. "LIAAAA" screamed Trevor, Ricky and Connor hugging me. "Hey babes I missed ya Connor and nice to meet you guys.

Skip introductions

"Hey Lia missed me" I heard Gillinsky say. "Nope" I said popping the p. "Come on we could be buddies like a bro and a sis" he smirked. "I must admit you could be my annoying bro, Jackie" I laughed. "First sibling rule: do not call me Jackie" he got serious. "Not accepted Jackie" , " I will tell Shawn you like him" he threatened oh boy. "I don't, why would you think that". "Um I may or may not read your diary which clearly said Shawn is bae , do not touch him" he said trying to keep a straight face. "Jack Finnegan Gillinsky, you are dying if you open your mouth, understood?" I start getting red I feel it. "Chill sis, I won't if...." he had a death wish. "If what?" I spit. "If you make a move ,let me wipe your face some tooth paste and also put it on vine" he said. Damn it. "Deal bro" I said in a manly voice. "Pinky promise?" he said with a girly voice. Then we started laughing under the night sky......

Sorry for the wait
exams and exams
love you all vote comment
and whatever you want😘😆❤️
xxx💋💋💋

Sissy