The theory of the zoo soul

Last night was perfect, I slept like a little baby. I am surely in love but this isn't necessarily good, what if he breaks my heart? What if he finds someone better? What if I break his heart making mine break too? I think I should be cool and just have fun. Maybe he isn't considering me as a proper girlfriend but it's ok, I am not going to push him do anything. Mom and dad are always at work but today they were home so Cameron had to sneak out. They didn't understand a thing.

They said we are having a family day. When they said that Nash groaned, Sky got overexcited, Hayes rolled his eyes and I felt like I was a chore for them. I don't care about me, I am old enough to deal with it but Sky and Hayes are spending every day with our grandmother, who is awesome but she can't fulfill the gaps our parents leave. I forgot to say that grandma Katherine and grandpa Peter are living next door. We all have very special relationships with them even Hayes who is not a person that express his feelings.

Mom and dad said we were going to go to the zoo. They haven't understood that this can't fix everything and it pisses me of.

"Lea get ready, honey" mom yells from downstairs. "I'm coming" I yelled and picked Sky up which was pretty difficult because she was carrying literally one hundred bags with ponies and horses. "Sky you don't need all those stuff animals, pick one" I said with a smile "ok but I can't decide" she groaned. "I think the white one is the most beautiful" I said searching for the best pony."Ok I'll take Bonny then, thank you" she said hugging me for no reason really but I liked it.
"Come on Lea we are late take Sky and come outside" said Nash. He was in a bad mood but I thought he could handle the parent thing.

Anyways I love zoos they are awesome. But my parents are a bit annoying as always but we had a great time I understood that they care for us after an argument of course. They explained us that they want to spend time with us but also have to work and they promised they will be more at home. Well this is a start. Right now we are in the car.

I took Sky and dragged her outside. And there was our new car. I don't know which model but I knew it was expensive. But for me money is not bringing happiness. I don't say I am unhappy, I just think money isn't the best thing in the world.

After an awesome day I am really exhausted cause I had to carry Sky. The parents were ok, I guess, we kind of made up. Well it doesn't mean everything is ok.
I have to pack because tomorrow we fly to Matts private island. Marianne is really excited, she loves him and he seems to care about her.I am happy for them they are my besties. But I am worried about Shawn, he probably thinks I dumbed him. I should text him.
"hey Shawny"

"what do you want? You remembered me?"

"I am sorry, you are my bff but I was horrible to you"

"you have to try more to convince me little girl"

"ok I will, I promise and what's up with you and Angie?"

"I think you know"

"yaa I just asked"

I locked my phone and got to my room, I turned the lights on and saw Cameron on my bed."What are you doing here? My parents are at home" I whisper yelled "I felt lonely and I wanted to make out with you" he said "what? Not now, I am busy, I have to do stuff" I shuttered. "Oh look a big girl is shuttering, you are so innocent even if you play it like you are not , I am not the one making you shutter, the way you think about me makes you shame, huh" he says threatening to me. "Cameron this is bullshit, go home, take a shower and imagine how I would be naked, or something, I am really tired and just right now I don't have the nerves" I said. "Where were you all day?" he ignored what I said "with my parents and why are you like this?" I questioned. "Jack said you were together" he said a bit angry "what the heck no!!! I hate him he is not worth it and I also have you but I don't know what we are, friends with benefits or what" I said. His facial characteristics froze, his mouth was a straight line, his eyes black."You are wrong you are nothing to me, I just wanted sex". He jumped out of the window and then I passed out.

After what seemed like hours, I heard a click on my door. I turned around and it was Hayes. "Hey, I heard everything I am so sorry, I will kill him" he said softly. "No please just drop it" I cried " look Lea you are my sister and it is my responsibility to care about you, I know I am not an open person but the fact that I love my family will never change" he said and I ran into him, hugging him as tight as I could."I missed this" I said between my sobs. And that's how my day ended, with a huge injury and a stich. The thing that I learned is that you can never loose your family for real because you are bounded by blood. This is my zoo , parts of my heart are captured and other are released.