⌦ ·  ·  ·  @ "𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 🐥🐻❌🦊" - 𝗏𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

Depuis le début

━━━━ ·˚ 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐄

"hi guys"
"hi guys"
"hi guys"

"not you guys bullying me." yeonjun groaned, flopping back on the couch.

"we haven't done anything yet , right maya?" beomgyu wore a cheeky grin on his face, making eye contact with the female who mirrored his expression.

"right."

these two were known for bullying and annoying the eldest member, choi yeonjun. it's always fun and games with these two, always looking to get their way with things.

"yet??!! moas help me, please." he pleaded.

maya wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "calm down you big baby. why on earth would little ol' me and this cute tiny cub bully you?"

"because you've done it many times before?" he scoffed, shaking his head. "remember yesterday when you told me my head was the size of the sun?"

__: WHAT 😭😭😭😭😭

__: LMFAO PAUSE—

__: AINT NO WAY THEY SAID THAT

beomgyu burst out laughing. "hyung it's true. especially from this angle." his partner in crime agreed, poking yeonjun's cheek repeatedly.

"yah choi beomgyu!" he yelled, pushing the younger male.

"guys this is a day in the life of txt; chaotic edition." the female grinned, watching the two bickering with each other. it truthfully was a normal day for these three, making fun of each other to no end. she watched as they shoved each other, scooting away so she would get hit.

"you guys are so infuriating." the oldest huffed, crossing his arms. they've only been live for 13 minutes, and havoc has already been spread.

"okay whatever you say mr. can never beat the farting allegations." maya hummed, fist bumping with beomgyu. the male held an offended look on his face, looking like he was ready to curse her out.

"maya how could you say these things on a live video?!"

"what? it's not like people don't know about it." beomgyu snickered. "there are lots of videos about it hyung."

he gasped, immediately grabbing his phone. "wait really?!" he searched furiously, burying his face in his hands. "you guys weren't supposed to do that."

"no way you just found out about this..." the female gaped. it was literally all over MOA twitter, how could he not notice? has no one mentioned it? you would think he would be aware of this since he was the center of attention, but guess not.

"dude that's embarrassing..."

yeonjun sighed heavily. "guys let's stop talking about this."

__: POOR YEONJUN NOOOOO

__: wait he never knew 💀⁉️

__: HELP ME

"okay okay, let's have a decent conversation." maya cleared her throat, fixing her posture and sitting up nice and tall.

the youngest of the three followed her actions, taking in a deep breath. "so, how is your day guys?"

"horrible."

"bad."

__: me

__: oh wow—

__: SAME

"guys you're supposed to be happy." beomgyu whispered, the two nodding. "let's try again. so, how is your day?"

"great!"

"it's amazing!"

"that's more like it." beomgyu smiled slightly, crossing his arms and nodding.

"can we bully yeonjun again? this is boring." the female groaned, grabbing for her phone to check the time. the eldest immediately stands up.

"nope i'm out."

"oh my god we bullied him so bad he's going back to the dorms crying." maya snorted, slapping her thigh. "ouch wait that hurt, oops."

"...anyways. what should we do now?"

__: matching hair

__: THIS^^

__: not yeonjun leaving 💀

"maya do you have hair ties?"

wordlessly, she searched her bag and pulled out a good handful of them.

"geez, why do you have so many???" he started separating sections of her hair, wrapping the hair ties around to create pig tails. "hair stylist beomgyu era?"

maya checks her appearance in the camera, grinning widely. "the way this kinda eats..." she does numerous poses for the fans causing beomgyu to gag and push her out of frame. "okay it's my turn!"

after copying the exact style he did for her, she quickly takes a picture.

"guys this is literally maygyu matching icons. screenshot and have us as your profile pictures right now!!"

 screenshot and have us as your profile pictures right now!!"

˚📩  ༘┊͙ ©𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

.˚📩 ༘┊͙ ©𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧