"This sucks." I murmured with a low voice.

"I think it's pretty." Abby placed the clipper down and looked at me through the mirror.

"I look like a cancer patient." I pinched the tip of my nose. "Which I am."

"No seriously Lilah." Abby gave me a smile. "That actually looks beautiful on you."

I closed my eyes.
"I'll never leave this house again, or even my room."

"Babe, that's a little dramatic." She chuckled. "You kind of look like Halsey when she was bald, and she was beautiful."

"Thanks Abby." I wiped the tears off my eyes, before a laugh escaped my lips. "But I'll still get a wig."

Uncertain

"Before you say anything, don't say anything." I announced walking to the living room, where the two of my youngest older brothers were spending their Wednesday. "It's awful I know."

Aiden and Edwin looked at each other before they spoke simultaneously.
"Sick hair."

I rolled my eyes, taking a seat from the couch and wrapping myself into a fluffy blanket. I pulled my legs up against my chest and wrapped my arms around them, trying to make myself as comfortable as I could.

"It's absolutely horrible." I murmured. "I look like a potato."

"A cute potato." Aiden commented, making his twin to nod.

"Stop it." I placed a hand on my forehead. "That is not funny."

"C'mon Lil..." Edwin spoke with a low voice, giving me a look. "It is not that bad. Actually, that looks good on you."

"I hate it." I murmured. "I fucking hate it."

"Don't curse." A familiar voice spoke from the door. "And you look cute as always."

Weston was leaning against the wooden doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest. He had a tiny smile on his face, as he was looking at me. After a while of just standing there, he walked to the couch, placed his hands on my cheeks, and gave a kiss on my, now bald, forehead.

"Cute." He repeated, sitting down next to me and pulling my legs on his lap.

"Weston, now th..." Anthony walked to the living room too but stopped mid-sentence as his gaze fell on me.

The room was silent, as he used all his time to analyze my new hairstyle, before he burst out laughing. It was first just a little chuckle that escaped his mouth, and he put a hand on his mouth kind of like trying not to laugh. He failed miserably.

"Anthony." Weston gave him a look.

"You are bald." He continued laughing. "Oh my god you are fucking bald."

"Anthony!" Weston snapped. "Shut up."

Aiden placed a hand in front of his lips, trying to cover the amused smile on his face, but he failed miserably too. The room was now full of the laughs of my three youngest brothers.

"I swear, I'll kill you." I grabbed a pillow and squeezed it tightly against my face. "Shut your fucking mouths, it is not funny."

"Aww..." Anthony pursed his lips into a thin line. "I'm kidding Lil, you look like a princess."

"The princess of potatoes." Aiden nodded.

"Guys, c'mon." Weston stroked my arm. "Stop it."

"I hate you."