9-Malignant?

"This is a fucking joke." Anthony's voice boomed through my hospital room, as he walked there holding his phone on his hand.

He was wearing his college's hoodie, which I was pretty sure he hadn't changed for a real long time, and basic grey sweatpants. His hair looked like he hadn't brushed it for a really long time, which was probably the truth.

Anthony was the only one of my brothers that hadn't been in my room on that nice Monday morning.

Weston was with me almost all the time, leaving only if he had to which only meant when he had to get some food or go to the bathroom. I had made a silent note that something was on his mind, and he didn't tell it.

Charles was in my room most of the time. He had said sorry many times, but in the end, it was the look that made me forgive him.

I was tired of being angry and sad and everything. We had gone through enough, they had gone through enough after seeing their sister trying to get her own life away. Let that been my punishment for them, and it was enough.

Bryson was in the room too, together with Abby. I had gotten quite a hug from that girlfriend of my brother. Apparently, if I had the guts to even think of taking my life away once again, she was going to lock me into her cellar.

What comes to Jordan, the hug that he gave me when he saw me the first time, almost crushed me. The biggest reason probably being the fact that he had been the one that had seen me vulnerable in a locked bathroom before.

So, the reaction I got from Edwin was pretty much the same. He had been the one to find the bottles of pills in my bathroom before, and now he was pretty surely blaming himself because somehow, I still had them.

Aiden and Anthony were surprisingly the most calmest about everything, and to be honest it was actually nice. They were the only ones that still had the same looks on their faces than before.

"What's a joke?" I asked, my eyes tightly on my oldest brother next to my bed, who was pretty much asleep.

Charles fixed his position on the couch too and took a look towards Weston. His eyes held a tiny bit of worry, but it was soon replaced with utter relief.

"He's asleep?" Charles asked in a low voice.

I nodded letting out a breath.
"Yeah."

Weston's hand was still firmly holding my own hand, and the position he was in, his head resting against his other hand, looked rather uncomfortable.

A groan made me snap my head back to Anthony.
"What?"

"It's just this girl." He lifted his head up, placing his phone into his pocket. "You wouldn't understand."

"Ohh." Aiden chuckled from the tiny couch too, where he was sandwiched between Charles and Jordan. "A college bitch."

Abby lifted her head up from her phone too, sitting on the floor making her look even more tensed.

"Do you know that girl, huh?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "What if some boy called Delilah bitch."

"Simple." Edwin joined into the conversation too. "Kill him. Well, after cutting his fingers off."

"How does that have anything to do with this?" Aiden rolled his eyes, pointing a look directly towards Abby.

"With all due respect..." Abby stood up from the floor, shaking her legs to get the blood rush again. "You don't call a girl bitch without a reason. That girl can be nice as hell, you don't know that. The only situation when you can call her a bitch is if she really is a bitch."