2-Blaming

"A quick question." Aiden muttered, picking up the tub of ice cream, he so badly wanted. "Are you blind or are you just ignoring those friends of yours, who are staring us?"

Aiden had forced me to go to the grocery store, because in his words he needed company, and I looked bored.

"Ignoring." I looked towards my friends.

"It wouldn't be so horrible if you talked to them." He commented, starting to walk towards the energy drink section.

"I don't wan..."

"Lilah!" Hazel shouted. "Didn't see you there, how are you?"

I breathed hard, when she, Veronica, Elizabeth and some girl, I didn't know, walked to us.

"Well I'm alive." I shrugged. "What about yo..."

"I'm so sorry Lilah." She cut me off by pulling me into a hug. "I'm so sorry about Weston."

The last time I had seen even one of my friends was when I had been called crazy by them, because I said that Diego wanted to kill me.

Now look where we were. I was alive, talking with the same friends about how the man killed my brother.

"Hey..." The new girl, who I had never seen before, started. "I know we haven't met before, but I heard what happened and I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to response, at least without crying, so I just nodded in appreciation.

"I'm Harper." She smiled. "It's good to see you."

"Delilah." I muttered.

Aiden nudged my side, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Now that you are on roll in here..." He smirked. "There is that hot girl, I will go there, thank you and bye. Take your time."

I rolled my eyes, when I took a look towards the blonde girl, who was clearly staring my brother.

"Did you know that Kevin moved?" Hazel asked after a while. "His whole family moved."

"That's good." I commented.

I didn't want to see him ever again, and I wasn't gonna forgive him in any circumstances. He hurt me, and it was so painful that it just wasn't something, I could forgive.

"Nolan moved away too."

"Huh?" I asked, moving my gaze towards Veronica. "Did you guys then..."

"Break up." She nodded. "It did hurt a little, but I'm okay."

"Oh." I gave her a sad smile. "I'm sorry."

I moved my eyes towards my brother, who was still talking with the blonde girl. Now he gave me a look, before he disappeared with her.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"What?" Hazel asked. "I thought you would've liked it."

"No." I moved my face back to my friend. "It's just my brother. What did you say?"

"Finn changed into private school." She repeated. "Yes, the guy who swore on his life that he would never ever come to private school."

I nodded, brushing a hand through my hair.
"That's nice. How's he by the way?"

Veronica and Hazel changed a look, before Hazel shrugged.
"Fine."

I started spin Weston's ring around my finger, when silence filled us. The golden jewelry caught my friends' attention too.

"What about Melody?" I muttered, not lifting my gaze towards them anymore. "What happened to her?"

I couldn't quite catch the look my friends once again shared, but I knew that it wasn't good.