Chapter One

"Hi everybody! Today, I'm starting us out with the first song with Dite." Riley said, grinning at the blonde sliding next to her. "What's the song called, Ri?" Dite questioned, sliding an arm around the taller teens waist. "This is called Strut." Riley grinned as the beat started, grabbing her mic before she started.

"Hi everybody! Today, I'm starting us out with the first song with Dite." Riley said into the mic, leaning into Dite when they drew an arm around her waist. "What are we singing then, Ri?" Dite asked into the microphone, "we're singing a song called Strut." Riley moved away from Dite, grabbing the mic as she got off the stage, beginning her verse.

I like turning heads, breaking necks

High heels in the morning

Catch your breath, break a sweat

Leave the suckers snoring

Artemis leaned back into her bar stool as she watched Riley dance across the floor, singing with a confidence rarely seen on the brunette. Smirking, she wrapped her arms around Riley's waist as she approached her.

These saints are watching me

My sex life like TMZ

You're welcome, bitch, the show is free

I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (Strut)

You can suck my dust (Dust)

Blow a kiss goodbye

I got mine, love

Riley rolled her eyes, knowing without looking that Artemis was baiting Dio. She placed a soft kiss on her cheek before heading back to the stage. She threw out a wink as she finished her verse of the song.

I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (Strut)

I just came to fuck (Fuck)

Blow a kiss goodbye

I got mine, love

I don't do the walk of shame, I Strut

Dite snickered as they watched the interaction between their cousin and Riley; they blew a kiss in Ares' direction as they began singing the next verse.

They say I'm tragically obsessed

Hot mess

God forbid I'm

Getting what I like

Every night

Make 'em livid

Ares rolled his eyes as he watched Dite flirt with their latest victim, a tall, dark haired woman. He hated when they flirted with other people(he wasn't good enough for them).

All these saints are watching me

My sex life like TMZ

You're welcome, bitch, the show is free

I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (Strut)

You can suck my dust (Dust)

Blow a kiss goodbye

I got mine, love

Dio watched from his chair as his cousin flirted with Riley, and Dite flirted with another victim. He sighed as he drew a look at Ares, who also watched Dite flirt with a woman, the barely concealed anger made something pool in his stomach, he ignored it and moved to Lex to beg for a drink.

I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (Strut)

I just came to fuck (Fuck)

Blow a kiss goodbye

I got mine, love

Hades sighed as he watched his family fight without speaking, they were far too much like him and his brothers. Even Riley and Dite who weren't actually related to his brothers or himself. He sighed again as he pushed out of his seat, gesturing at Lex to watch them before he went to hide with Persephone.

I don't do the walk of shame, I

Strut

I don't do the walk of shame, I

Strut

I don't do the walk of shame, I

Strut

Lex amusedly watched as her children interacted. She snorted once she saw the look of exasperation crossed Hades' face multiple times, before he sighed and headed into the back with Seph. They were her reasons for drinking, but she wouldn't change a thing, not even as she saw Artemis and Riley sneak out later, Dite and Ares make out, or as she pushed drinks into Dio's direction(definitely wasn't jealous of Dite and Ares, what are you talking about?).