9

(Y/N) PoV

When I wake up I hear screaming so I get up to see that Jin Ling points his sword at Wen Ning. I run over to them so I can help.

Y:"What is happening?"

W:"Young master (C/N), (Clanname) I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to him."

JL:"Don't put up an act! Am I the bad guy now?!"

Y:"Jin Ling please stop pointing your sword at him"

He listens to me but sits down to cry on the floor. I want to go to him but Jiang Cheng screams his name so he runs over to him. After talking to him for a short amount of time he looks our way, well more at Wei Ying than anything else. He asks if Wei Ying is barefaced enough to go back there and obviously he is.

The whole ride in the boat is interesting. Wei Yings mood changes all the time. First he was almost jumping out of happiness, then he was nervous and couldn't sit still and now he is anxious and it looks like he is about to cry. I would be shocked but I found out pretty early that Wei Ying is really emotional.

When we finally arrive he tries to hide all emotions he just felt. I just smile and shake my head.

Wen Ning is not allowed to go in, so he waits outside. Sizhui decides to stay with him. I wanted to stay too but Lan Zhan stopped both Wei Ying and me. I know that he wants Sizhui to find out he is Wen Yuan on his own, so I leave it at that. I know everything that happened in Wei Yings past life, he told  me his story and Lan Zhan always answered my questions about his life and Wei Ying.

Timeskip core story

After Jiang Cheng unsheathed the sword Wen Ning starts to explain why he is able to do so. Obviously Jiang Cheng doesn't want to believe him but he starts crying. I look over to Lan Zhan and see that he also cries. I never saw him cry before. He gets up and brings Wei Ying to a boat. Wen Ning tells Jiang Cheng to take the sword and ask anyone he'd like to try and unsheathe it. He takes the sword and storms off. We run to get to the other two.

We are in a boat in the middle of the lake and Wen Ning stops. He asks Lan Zhan not to tell Wei Ying. He doesn't ask me because he knows I won't tell him until he asks me directly if Jiang Cheng knows about the core change. Lan Zhan asks some questions about it but he doesn't like the answers.

L:"Did you know about this?" he asks looking at me.

Y:"Yes, he told me a while back."

In his eyes I can see that he is shocked. Probably because Wei Ying told me himself and he got left in the dark.

 Wei Ying seems to wake up and we somehow end up eating Lotus seeds. Lan Zhan gets a message and we make our way to help his brother.