Hae Young's introduction

Name : Hae Young

Age : 18-20

Parent : Hae Yoo Jin and Hae Soo Young

Relative : Hae Soo (Younger twin sister by 10 minutes)

Height : 166 cm (Hae Soo : 162 cm)

Clan : Hae

Supported clan : Kim, Han and Yoon

Worked : A leader of unknown job

Personality : Cool, cold, ruthless, smartest and good observation. She was a calm person. If she hate so hard, she will make them pay. She will find a way to torture them. She's not a forgiven person like Hae Soo. She also have a loyalty by herself. She was loyal to her twin sister and her soon first love, Wang Yo. She's not a betray person. She will do anything to protect someone she love.

Abilities : Good in sword and archery.

Strength : Hae Soo, Wang Yo, Wang So, So Hee, Wang Jung, Baek Ah and Woo Hee

Weakness : Hae Soo and Wang Yo

Friend : Han So Hee and Woo Hee

First love : Wang Yo

Background : She was an older twin sister of Hae Soo. When she was 10 years old, she had run away from Hae's clan because of her greedy uncle. Her uncle had torture her and her sister which she always protect her. She want to take Hae Soo with her but her twin sister assure her to leave her alone and save herself without her make her feel upset. She had make a promise to Hae Soo that she will take her away from their uncle. She had been found by a leader of Kim's clan name Kim Yong Chul. He had trained her which make her being a strongest fighter in Goryeo. No one can defeat her as her skill was very good than Wang So and Wang Yo. She had found So Hee who unconscious as her head bleeding and her clothes also dirty. She had take care of her as she learned that So Hee losing her memories except her name. So Hee had become her personal guard as she trained be a strong fighter like her. Hae Young also meet Woo Hee and make friend with her. Three clans were give their support to Hae Young make her being powerful leader in Goryeo. She was good hiding her identity so no one will know about her. She was really care of her people and her twin sister, Hae Soo who live with their kind cousin.