033 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

Start from the beginning

'Oh shit they better not notice me' you started to sweat. "WOAHH LOOK AT HIM!!" all eyes were on Eli who saw you and waved over, making you do the same.

"ITS ELI!!"
"Eli!!"
"Hey!!"

Eli greeted his fans back, which were mostly girls asking him if he had time after school and all that.

When you saw none other than Zack and Mira you smiled brightly and ran over to them "MIRAA!!!" You jumped on her, making her chuckle. "Let's go y/n" she gripped your wrist and walked in a direction "HUH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" Zack yelled after you two.

You were sleeping like a baby again in class. Not noticing anything happening around you. Also you heard that the cute grape haired boy was also here.

Joy was clinging the whole time to Daniel, which of course made Zoe angry "Daniel~ where's th girl, you know the h/c haired one! Where is she??" She started looking around the room to find you.

Jay tried to pry his sister off Daniel, tho he was a little surprised that she knew you.

People started to whispere about joy and some of them envied Daniel or something.

"Is y/n here?" A sudden chilly voice made everyone look at the person who called out. It was a boy? Girl? In a blue tracksuit meaning theyre from the architecture dept.

"Huh? Who are you?" Zoe noticed the persons tattooed neck 'OH NO! Y/N is she in trouble?!?? He looks scary!!' "Ah there you are" the person spotted you and walked over to your seat.

someone hit your head harshly making you wake up "huh?" You looked up with a blurry vision to see..."LEONN?!???" You stared at the girl in shock (sorry Im not sure if that's her actual name) "And here I thought you had forgotten about me" she smirked "whaaat no!! :(" you stood up and hugged her.

"I missed you!" You hugged the girl you had met once before, in an more embarrassing accident...yeah let's not talk about it.

"Ah you're still pretty as ever" she held your face gently, making your body feel warm "I.. You're prettier!!!" You quickly buried your face in her neck, to save yourself from embarassment.

Everyone stares at the lucky 'boy' and a certain Zoe seemed to be enraged 'First Daniel?!? Now y/n!??? Noooo :((' she watched in jealousy as the 'boy' held your face.

"OWAHH IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND!!?"
"y/n :(( I'm jealous"
"WHYY NOT ME WHY NOT ME!??"
"wake up and break up, pls"
"BRO MOVEE!! MY TURN!"
"he's so pretty I'm jealous"

"they think you're a boy" you whispered in her ear "I'm dressed as one idiot!!!" She slapped your back making you let out a small 'ow'

"We'll meet each other at lunch! We have a lot to catch up to" she waved and walked out the door "BYEE!!! :DD" you waved goodbye at her.

Meanwhile Daniel and rest were completely broken down they had no chance!! "Its okay Daniel!! You have a chance you're prettier!!" Joy assured him.

"Hey stop that he's not my boyfriend" you glared at the people whispering, but decided to respect Leonns privacy in wanting to be a boy, or at least dressing up as one. "oh okay!!" They stopped the whole gossiping.

Zack sighed in relief 'and here I thought I had no chance anymore... She's pulling people towards her like magnet'

 She's pulling people towards her like magnet'