JUDGES

Judges of this competition were chosen on merit of their brain-breaking writing talents and their overall awesomeness as interactors with me on Wattpad (in other words, they're some of my favorites). I recommend you follow each of them and read their stuff.

1.@CarolinaC

She writes historical and fantasy fiction, dabbling in loads of other genres, and a great person to swap critiques with or just chat with if you want a friend.

2.@cashjo

The brain behind BLINK, a plot master (seriously, best one living methinks). Author of horror, fantasy, mystery/thriller, and a great person to bounce ideas off.

3. @joycronje

That's me. Editor. Writer. Obsessive. If you really wanna know more about me, there's an "about me" section on my blog. Couldn't be bothered rewriting that here. Srsly.

4.@JPasquariello

Author of a bunch of books in the Ethendriil series-epic, grimdark fantasy, which is currently trending and ranked high on Wattpad. Also a super nice guy worth getting to know. And a blogger.

5.@KaylaWex

Awesome South African chick, author of great sword and sorcery fantasy (like The Thief King), she is a digital publishing designer/developer by day, which means she's really good at graphic design, writing, critique, the list goes on. A self-confessed dreamer with multiple personality disorder and a ferocious love for adventure.

6.@KenMagee

Author, drabblist, blogger, master conspiracy theorist. Writer of "dark magic meets the internet" books (3 so far) and an awesome beta reader / critter.

Honourable mentions:

If you're looking for more awesome people, here they are. I recommend what they've written, and they're great people to connect with too, if you're looking for that sort of thing.

@StephenMerlino

@fromthebar

@MishaMFB

@lyrica-lee

@AliciaWanstallBurke

@Brandon_Sanderson

@Mitriel

@MarkLawrenceAuthor

@CelticRose

@MichaelJSullivan

@wizzobravo

UPDATE: please comment on the book or chapter to confirm you're entering.