Secret's Out but, Key...

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But my body felt really heavy...as if some force was pulling me down..

"Sonica..It's okay.. Calm down.." He took me in his arms and stroked my quills.

He knew what it felt like because.. he had also faced this situation in the ark..

But I could not calm down.. It felt impossible. I kept breathing heavily while my body started to form electric sparks. Just then..we heard someone moving in a bush.

"Who's there?" Shadow growled.

I was still in his arms while curling up, trying to catch my breath.

"I asked who's there?" Shadow said a deep voice, the bush was still shaking a bit and then-

"Sonica!! What happened to you?!" Sonic popped up from the bush and ran straight to me.

Shadow sighed.

"What is happening to her.." Sonic kneeled down infront of me with wide eyes.

"Please, g-go away.." I put my hands over my face to control my heavy breath. Then I felt that wild energy again but this time it was different..

It felt dark. I felt like wanting to scream..

My fur got darker and darker, my pupils disappeared and my breath got ragged.

"Sonica! What's happening?!" Sonic reached his hand out to me.

"N-No..stay away.." I looked down at my hands as my body radiated a black aura.

"Sonica..." Shadow and Sonic tried to get a hold of me but-

I gripped my quills and shouted, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I started to shoot fireballs and lighting bolts everywhere, burning down half the forest...

I had no longer control of my powers nor my body.

"Sonica!! Stop! We have to calm her down, Sonic!" Shadow looked at Sonic then at me.

"But how?! Look at her fur! This had happened before too!" Sonic shook Shadow by his shoulders.

But then Shadow put his hand over my mouth and Sonic grabbed my wrists. I struggled to move.

Just then Key hit Sonic and Shadow with its branches and they went flying towards other trees. I was finally free but my fur was still dark while I panted.

"What the.." Sonic got up while rubbing his head.

I didn't want to cause anymore damage so I curled up into a ball. I felt Key's branch picking me up cafefully.

"Hey! Let her go!" Sonic tried hitting Key's trunck but no use, "Sonica..." His eyes started watering before he sensed something.

"Stop talking and do something!" Shadow was about to use chaos spear at Key but then Sonic stopped him.

"No! It's helping her!" Sonic pointed at me.

Then suddenly everything went silent.. When I slowly uncurled, I saw was darkness and more darkness.

I couldn't even see my own body..

But..

It felt...really calm...

My heart beat slowed down and the dark aura disappeared..

And then...I saw a small, blue, glowing thing which was like a floating flame.

I thought it was Key's soul but maybe I was wrong..

But then the blue flame got absorbed inside me..