Secret's Out but Key...

Start from the beginning

But still, I was very happy! I thought she would reject me but she didn't! Oh...wait...I proposed her...but without going on any dates. Oh who cares about dates anyway! I let out a content sigh. But...Manic, Sonia and mom have also returned home... I wish they had stayed a bit longer...

And Sonica...she's strong...she cares even if she pretends not to care... She...sacrifices her own needs for others... I can't explain how awesome she is! And she looked do happy when she saw her Professor and Eva. But still...she is hiding something... Today her fur was getting brighter... Last time when she locked herself in her house, her fur was all dark... I just hope she is okay...

I stared at the ceiling with all those thoughts in my mind.

SONICA'S POV [ AGAIN ]

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt my power level go hype and my fur was glowing again. My heart was also racing, flames of fire formed on my hands automatically. I was going to lose control on my powers now... Just like before...

Shadow was still asleep so I quietly and quickly ran to the forest. Yes, the weather was very bad!!

I tried to stay quiet as far as possible but my powers were just..getting more hype. I shot fireballs all over the forest, I didn't mean to do that! I-I was closing control on my powers. I gripped my quills, my heart was pounding in my chest. My pupils started to disappear.

"K-Key..." I fell on my knees and gripped the grass. I-I felt a very wild energy rush through me. I started to breath heavily, a new wild energy was rushing through my body. I pressed my forehead against the ground and then a bright golden beam (which was radiated by my body) went straight to the sky... Key tried to help me but when Key's branches touched that beam those branches turned into ashes. N-no..Key..

My fur was still glowing and I was panting while gripping the grass. I couldn't feel my body anymore...

"I knew you had some extra powers except that super speed..."

I raised my head up and saw...S-Shadow...

What was he doing here..?

I wanted to run away but I could barely talk... I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against the ground while panting. I couldn't even stand up properly...

"Sonica.." He kneeled down beside me.

I tried to move away from him because I didn't want my powers to hurt him... But my body felt really heavy...as if some force was pulling me down..

"Sonica..It's okay.. Calm down.." He took me in his arms and stroked my quills. He knew what it felt like because he had also faced this situation in the ark.

But I could not calm down! It felt impossible. I kept panting while my body started to form electric sparks. Just then..we heard someone moving in a bush.

"Who's there?" Shadow growled.

I was still in his arms while panting, my eyes were closed.

"I asked who's there?" Shadow said a deep voice, the bush was still shaking a bit.

"Sonica!! What happened to you?!" Sonic popped up from the bush and ran straight to me.

Shadow sighed.

"What is happening to her.." Sonic kneeled down infront of me.

I was still panting. Then I felt that wild energy again but this time it was different.. I-It felt dark. I-I wanted to scream.. My fur got darker and darker, my pupils disappeared and my breath got even more heavier.

"Sonica! What's happening?!" Sonic reached his hand out to me.

"N-No..s-stay away.." I looked down at my hands as my body radiated black aura.