CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]

Start from the beginning

"Ok guys. By the look of your face, you are surely wondering what all of you are doing here."

"Yes you are right Rimuru-Sama. Since the time you wanted to see all of us. I became worry about our job. Are you going to fire us ?" Benimaru asked.

"R-R-Rimuru-sama f-f-fire us ?" Shion asked on the verge of crying.

"What ? wait all of y...........?"

"It can't be. Milord doesn't want us anymore." Carrera said with a sad face.

" Wait ? All of you Calm down. Why am I going to fire you ? I mean you are too important for me. All of you." I said to them.

They felt relieved. Sometimes, kind words from me, are surely good for them. This reinforces their desire to always be with me but also their desire to surpass themselves for the good of our country

"I gather all of you today because I have something to discuss with you. Actually, you are really strong every single one of you."

"Thank you Milord" Carrera said.

"But now I am going to give you the choice. We are going to deal with some troubles in the future and I have solutions. I am going to awaken some of you who feel worth of it." Rimuru said.

"Excuse me My lord what do you mean by awaking us ?" Testarossa asked.

"You know Testa, People have two types of Awakening. Hero or Demon Lord. But none of you have the Hero egg, but all of you have the DL's seed. So with a little boost of me, I am able to awaken you to the level of a True Demon Lord. Like me" Rimuru said.

"To be at the same level as Rimuru-Sama ? Impossible, I can't put myself as high as his majesty ?" Kumara said with a little voice.

"Kfufufu Kumara-dono. None of us except Lady Velzard and Lady Milim can get that high. Despite this gift from our Lord, we will still be nothing." Diablo respond calmly.

"Kumara you don't have to pressure yourself. As I said, you are free to accept it or no. If you want to prove your strength first, you will have plenty of opportunity for that."

Adalman who was silent since the begining, move forward. As usually, he was in his priest uniform and started to talk.

"Oh our Almighty to us the Undead...........

<Just call me Rimuru. It's so embarassing.>

" We will be forever grateful to you for hosting us. Once again today, you are giving us a grace that cannot be described. Unfortunately, I cannot accept your reward, your Almighty. We are still new in this country, and we haven't had the opportunity to show what we are capable of yet. This is why we humbly refuse your blessing."

<Like the Last time line he refused. I guess I will wait till the war with the Eastern Empire.>

"I share the same point with Adalman-dono. Rimuru-sama I am not able to handle such a power yet. I will wait until I am worthy of it first." Geld said.

<Without a surprise, It was the same as last time.>

"It's alright but don't push yourself too much because of it." I said to both of them.

"Understood our lord." Geld and Adalman responded.

"By I won't leave you like this. You'll have a reward too. Just like the others." I said.

R: Ciel we could do it right ?

C: <Master don't have to ask such a question. At this level of power, nothing can be considered a threat to the master except the master himself.>