Stargazer Lily

I've done my best to work from home whenever I can because the incident with Ian made me paranoid and I've had multiple panic attacks while trying to go out on my own. Yelena and Kate have been so busy with work. They are home for a few days or a week at most and then they have to leave for multiple weeks at a time and It's making me feel alone..

I wake up alone in bed to a note on my bedside table. They got home two days ago and I went to bed with them last night and now they're gone again. I sigh and grab the note.

'Good morning baby
We're so sorry we aren't there this morning. Work called and again we're so so sorry but we couldn't do anything about it. we'll be gone for a month or a bit longer we don't know yet. Stay strong and try not to let Ian get to your head. We love you so much you're our world.

Your Lena and Katie <3'

I sniffle as I finish reading, grabbing the blanket and pulling it around myself. They're gonna be gone for the whole month or even longer! I don't even know what they do for work and when I ask them they don't tell me. I already feel like an anxious mess most of the time and now I'll also have to be alone after thinking I'd have the two people with me who I feel safest with?!

My eyes well up with tears and I sob into the sheets. I'm terrified of leaving the apartment by myself but now I'll have to force myself to do just that. What if Ian is there waiting for me to go out alone and then he kills me?

I grab my phone and try to call Yelena. She picks up. "Y/n? Are you okay?" she asks and I scoff "No of course not. I go to bed with my girlfriends but wake up to a piece of paper that says you'll be gone for a whole month or even longer?!" I yell letting the frustration take over. "Baby I know it's a long while but it'll go by faster than you think. It's for work we don't have a choice, I'm sorry." she says sighing. "I don't even know what the fuck you do for work! All I know is that you come back for a few days or a week tops and then you dissapear to God knows where for weeks!" I shout again sniffling letting my emotions out not holding back.

I hear a sigh from Yelena "I'm sorry but our work is demanding and it's not like we choose to be gone for so long " she says calmly but her calm tone pisses me off even more. "I'm all by myself when I'm paranoid of leaving the house on my own and when I do I have panic attacks. I can't be fucking alone for a month right now." I say through light sobs.

"Are you crying?" Yelena asks and I chuckle dryly "No of course I'm not having a mental break down over the two people I feel safest with leaving me alone all the time" I say sarcasticly and she sighs. "I know it's hard but you're strong you'll get through it. I have to go, I'm sorry. I love you." she says before hanging up and I groan wiping my eyes as I dial a different number.

"Y/n?" I hear MJ's voice and sigh in somewhat relief "MJ can I please crash at your place for like a month or so?" I ask and she hums "Of course why? Did something happen between you, Yelena and Kate?" she questions and I shake my head a bit to myself before humming "Not really but maybe kind of, I'm not sure. They're gonna be gone for work and after the incident with Ian I'm paranoid and can't even leave the house alone so if I could stay with you that'd be awesome." I explain.

"Peter kind of lives with me too so you'll have to deal with him but yeah of course I'll come pick you up in like an hour, sound good?" she asks and I hum "Mhm"

"Okay I'll see you then, love you" she says "Love you too" I say before we hang up.

I pack a bag taking Yelena's and Kate's clothes and only a small amount of my own and write them a note this time.

'Hi if you're home early then call me. I'm at MJ's because I didn't want to stay by myself. I'm sorry for yelling over the phone I was just angry and frustrated. I hope your work stuff went okay. I love you.
Y/n'

I place the not on the kitchen counter and finish packing the bag putting the last essentials like my toothbrush in and then sit on the couch scrolling through my phone while I wait for MJ.

She gets here and I hug her tightly she squeezes back before going with her to the car. She drives us to her place where Peter is waiting. He gives MJ a kiss and it makes me smile being happy for MJ that she's finally with her dream guy but also makes my heart swell and miss my girls. I want their cuddles and kisses back but I know there's no use in dwelling on it because I won't be getting a single touch from them for the next month.

I hope the time is in my head and it doesn't feel like forever.