Thornless

Once Kate pulls away I keep my eyes closed scared that I might've been dreaming. I feel a hand on my lower back and forearm. "You okay?" Yelena asks, her hand being the one on my lower back. I nod and slowly open my eyes to see Kate smiling at me her hand on my forearm. "Are we bad kissers?" She asks making me chuckle "No. You're great." I assure with a smile. I feel Yelena step closer as Kate smirks. I feel Yelena trail her lips down my neck as she stops at a spot that made me huff.

She starts to nip at it periodically sucking at it leaving a mark. Kate coming flush to my front doing the same to the left side of my neck. The feeling of both of them attacking my neck makes my knees want to give out. I twist my head to connect my lips with Yelena's for a while before turning back to Kate. After our messy make out we settle on the couch not wanting to go too far just yet. I'm sat between the two women, Yelena throwing one of my big throw blankets on top of all of us. They both slide their hands into mine which I take easily.

They both glance at me. I look at both of them and they look at each other for a moment before Kate opens her mouth. "Y/n. I hope you understood the gesture of the roses." She mumbles and I smile "I did." I state and Yelena bumps my shoulder as she speaks. "So, what's your answer then?" She asks and I hum leaning into her giving her a kiss and then leaning over to Kate giving her a kiss as well. "Did that answer your question?" I ask smiling at them.

After that they both snuggle closer and we start watching the TV while cuddling. "You know, if you were a rose, you'd already be thornless." Yelena mumbles leaning onto my shoulder. "Well, once thorns are removed they don't grow back" I explain and Yelena smiles letting out a little hum as she slides her hand over my waist intertwining it with Kates.

After a while we all get too tired to move so we sleep in a tangle of limbs. When I wake up I can't get up because of two bodies vined around my torso from each side so I stay in place playing with both their hair to entertain myself.

I hear a few grumbles from Kate and look down at her as she inhales deeply waking from her sleep. "Morning" she mumbles against my shoulder and I can't help but smile at her groggy morning demeanor. "Morning Katie" I greet and she cuddles into my side "What time do you two usually wake up at?" I ask trying to figure out when I'll be able to move again. "We like long cuddles sometimes we stay in bed all day. "Do you have somewhere to be?" She asks "Well I should be at my shop but I could let MJ handle it today. I might have to start hiring a few workers." I chuckle but I'm only go half joking.

More free time to spend with them would be amazing. Kate nods cuddling up to me again. I send the text and MJ sends a thumbs up in return. "I don't have to go to the shop today but I need to water and prune the plants here." I explain to the sleepy woman attached to my side.

She hums and snuggles into Yelena as I slowly get up. I observe the two cuddle bugs as I do my morning round of pruning and watering all the plants before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for us. I'm about to plate up when I feel someone wrap themselves around me from the back. After a while another joins so I spin around and smile at the two. Yelena looking like she just woke up.

"Good morning" I greet and get a grumble in return from Yelena as she pushes her face into my chest. She's definitely not a morning person.

I give them both a few kisses before sliding our plates onto the table. We eat in a comfortable silence before going back to the couch to cuddle by the Russian's demand. Kate and I cuddle the grumpy Russian while watching TV and she seems to finally wake up and be more talkative.

She starts to comment on things happening in the movie. It's a nice weekend in.

-A/N
It's very short but writers block is a bitch and I was sick last week so I couldn't get anything out which was annoying but I might post another chapter in the Family Belova book today too but idk yet