Sunflower

It's Friday which means MJ better be at the shop by 9am or I'll be going over to Peter's house and dragging her out of there myself.

I watch the clock while I put everything in place. I see MJ run across the street right as the clock strikes 9 and glare at her. "Morning, I'm sorry I just got a little distracted this morning it won't happen again, I promise!" She rambles and I roll my eyes. "First of all gross and second of all I'll let it slide this time if you spare me the whole story" I state and she chuckles nodding. "You can even leave earlier today and I'll lock up!" She says to make it up. I'm behind on some cleaning and laundry at my place so I agree.

The day passes swiftly and smoothly, thankfully. We get through the evening customer rush easily and I get to leave early so I do. "Bye MJ please don't destroy the place while I'm gone." I state and she nods waving "I won't!" She says before I walk out of the door.

I walk home and sigh flopping down onto my couch. After a short while of laying on my couch I take a nice long shower and then put one of my records on to fill the silence while I do some cleaning. I get all my dirty clothes and put them in the wash. I sit down to watch some TV before I should cook and right as I'm about to press play my phone rings.

I groan and stand up to get my phone from the kitchen counter. It's MJ. Great. I pick up. "MJ. Is the shop destroyed or something?" I ask since she doesn't usually call me when I leave her to look after the shop. "No" she laughs. "The shop is fine but there's a woman here to see you. Says her name's Yelena." She says "Oh, yeah did she say what she wanted?" I ask and MJ hums. "She said she wants to talk to you and if I had your number so I was calling to ask if I can give your number to her." She explains "Yeah you can." I state and she hums. "Okay that's all you can continue to clean and be boring or whatever you were doing" She says and I roll my eyes. "Go work asshat." I say and she chuckles before hanging up on me. Rude.

A few minutes pass and then my phone rings again. Unknown number so it's probably Yelena. I pick up. "Yelena?" I ask "Yeah" she states and I hum. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask and she sighs. "I'm so sorry but Kate and I have to postpone dinner. Something came up and we don't know if we'll be able to make it on Monday" she informs and I hum again before mumbling an "okay" "I have your number now though so I'll call you if anything changes. Otherwise dinner is set for Tuesday" she says "Sure" I state "Okay, see you Tuesday then" she offers "Yeah" I agree before we say our goodbyes.

Oh well there goes Monday dinner.

I continue to watch 'the 100' I only get through an episode before my stomach rumbles.

I go make myself food and eat while a record plays in the background. When I'm done eating I treat myself to another episode of my show before I brush my teeth and head to bed.

My weekend passes smoothly, thankfully and MJ was on time on both Saturday and Sunday which I appreciate. Sunday night I got a call that dinner is back on which made me happy. I'm taking a bouquet with me for them since they love my random flower facts.

A bouquet of Sunflowers since those are the symbol of long and loyal friendships.

I'm currently standing on a random street dressed in a wine red dress suit and some black heels

I'm currently standing on a random street dressed in a wine red dress suit and some black heels. (minus the weird make shift skirt thing unless you like it though then it can stay)

 (minus the weird make shift skirt thing unless you like it though then it can stay)

A black car stops in front me. The window rolls down and reveals Kate with a man driving. "Hi" Kate greets and smiles at the flowers in my hand. She gets out and hugs me. I chuckle hugging her back. I give her the flowers and she smiles "You're like a little garden fairy" she laughs and I roll my eyes. We drive up to what's Yelena and Kate's apartment.

Kate leads me inside and I see Yelena. I smile and she waves. I bring her in for a hug. "The garden fairy brought sunflowers" Kate says and Yelena "ooh's" looking at me. "What?" I ask and she raises her brow "No meaning?" She asks and I chuckle. "Of course there's a meaning" I say smirking. Both women look at me waiting for my answer. "Sunflowers symbolize long and loyal friendships" I reveal and they smile at each other. "That's so sweet." Kate states.

"I cooked let's go eat!" Yelena exclaims and Kate laughs "What'd you make? Mac and cheese with hot sauce?" Kate asks and Yelena spins around offended. "My mac and cheese is so good you ask me to make it for you every Saturday." Yelena reveals and I chuckle. "I bet it's the best mac and cheese out there" I smile and Yelena grins at Kate proudly. Kate smiles before giving Yelena a kiss. I smile at the cute interaction.

We sit down and low and behold it's mac and cheese and hot sauce. I try some and hum as the cheese melts on my tongue. "This is so good Yelena." I complement and Yelena bows playfully. "I've been wondering what almost cancelled our dinner" I state and the two women look at each other seeming to have a silent conversation. Kate clears her throat smiling. "Nothing you should be concerned with, don't worry." She offers still smiling. Yelena only nods along. I hum in response and we continue our dinner.