Chpt. 9 ❤️

Começar do início

"I don't want to watch you drink because then I'll be thirsty too" Jisung joked.

"Okay then I'll face the camera upward so you won't see me" Minho replied.

"Wait no! I was joking Minho!" Jisung said as he watched Minho's phone go flat and now he was looking at a ceiling as Minho walked back to his room.

"Minho-ssiiii! I want to see your face" Jisung whined.

After a few seconds Minho finally set his camera back on his face.

After seeing Minho, Jisung almost lost his mind.

Minho's fangs were out and they made him even more attractive.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"What- what do you mean?" Jisung said nervously.

"Your facial expression changed that's why I asked, does it make you uncomfortable?" Minho asked.

"No, of course not! Remember, I told you that you should show them to me more" Jisung said as he looked at Minho's curious face.

"Oh yea that's right, want to see them all the way?" Minho questioned.

"Oh- sure" Jisung said as he smiled shyly.

"Alright, holdon" Minho said as he sat up in his bed and placed his cup of blood on his nightstand.

Jisung was really curious, he was highly excited that Minho was actually gonna show him.

Minho made some sort of smiling expression and moved his upper lip out of the way so that Jisung could see the whole thing.

"Oh my... why's it so sharp?" Jisung questioned.

"Better for biting helpless victims" Minho said with a smirk.

To any normal person that would sound terrible but Jisung actually didn't think it sounded too bad.

"Do you really... go out and bite others?" Jisung asked.

"I'll be honest with you, I'm not proud of it but it's just vamp nature so to answer your question, yes I do, just not often" Minho said as he reached for his cup.

Jisung couldn't help but desperately watch Minho drink blood from his cup.

Analyzing every single thing he was witnessing and embedding it into his mind.

Everything was going in slow motion in Jisung's head, every swallow, every expression, just everything was looking good to him right now.

And there Jisung was, fantasizing about things that would only happen in his mind, possibly...

Thinking about Minho, of course it wasn't anything new for him but the things that they were doing were different.

He knew it was wrong to think about Minho at a time like this, he felt perverted.

Unfortunately Minho's voice snapped him out of his deep thoughts.

"What's up with you? You in a trance or something?" Minho joked with a soft laugh.

"Yea... something like that.." Jisung said as he took a quick look at his pants.

He grew embarrassed even though he knew Minho couldn't see.

"Jisung it's not hard to tell that you're flustered" Minho said.

"I'm not tryna be... I just can't help it right now" Jisung said.

"Hm, what made you flustered?" Minho asked.

"It's obviously you Minho" Jisung replied.

"I know it's me but what is it that I did for you to be flustered" Minho asked.