Episode 5 - The Dentist Visit

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading...!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Bangalore

St. Joseph's School

It was 4 pm. School was over. It was time for dispersal.

Vihaan was coming out of the gates with his friends, when he spotted Aarushi waiting beside her car and a wide smile immediately crept on his lips. She was his favourite person, his mom's bestie.

Bidding bye to his friends, he ran towards her and opened his arms for a hug. Aarushi smiled warmly at him and bent down to hug him tightly.

Aarushi(releasing the hug and holding his hand): How was school champ?

Vihaan(shrugging his shoulders): As usual...boring....(starts complaining) mene papa ko bola tha aaj mujhe school nahi bhejne keliye, lekin unhone meri baat nahi suni....aaj mera benchmate Aarav bhi nahi aaya tha...I had to sit with some new girl on the first bench...(folds his arms and pouts cutely)

Aarushi chuckles and cups his face.

Aarushi: Koi nahi....abhi jab aapke papa aapko lene aayege na? Hum tab unki khabar lenge...okay??

Vihaan: (meekly) Okay....lekin aaj papa mujhe pick karne kyu nahi aaye Aarushi Aunty??

Aarushi: Unki ek meeting thi beta...isliye woh nahi aa paye...(holds his hand) chalo now let's go...isse pehle aapke papa ka phone aa jaye, aur woh humse enquiry karne lage...

Both of them were about to sit in the car, when Aarushi's phone rings all of a sudden.

Aarushi(sighing): I bet it's Kartik...

Vihaan keeps staring at her blankly.

Aarushi takes out her phone from her handbag and looks at the caller ID flashing on the screen. It was Kartik's call. She sighs and receives the call, pressing the phone to her ear.

Aarushi(teasingly): Yes Mr. Kartik...I've reached your son's school...usey pick up bhi kar liya hai...we were about to sit in the car ki aapka call aa gaya...chill Kartik...he's fine...(to Vihaan) right champ?

Vihaan nods in agreement.

Kartik: (chuckles) I know he's fine Aarushi...I don't have to worry when he's with you...but I need to speak to him, can I?

Aarushi: Sure....(forwards the phone to Vihaan) Champ...Papa aapse baat karege...

Vihaan takes the phone from Aarushi and moves it to his ear.

Vihaan: Hello Papa...

Kartik: Hi baccha...how are you?

Vihaan: I'm fine...

Kartik(busy tone): How was school?

Vihaan: It was okay...

Kartik: Tiffin finish kiya?

Vihaan: Hmm...

Kartik: Did your Maths teacher scold you for not submitting the project?

Vihaan: No, she didn't scold. She gave me time to complete the project.

Kartik: Okay...good. Accha listen...