2

" You look hot.." Adiraj compliment Myra as he came near her.

" You too.." She said while wiping his wet hairs with a towel.

" I already know babe.." He said pulling her little closer to him.

" How..? " She looked him in the eye.

" All the cheeks here just staring at me . " He said grinning looking around.

" Hmm..I know..especially that blue one.." Myra pointed out to a girl. She was tall and has a slender body. Looking absolutely stunning in blue bikini and black sunglasses. Adi looked at her and for a movement he was stunned with the view.

" Hot na..? " Myra asked as she saw him staring at her.

" Yeahh.." He replied still looking at that beautiful stranger.

" Whatt..? " Myra yelled.

" I mean..I just agreed to what you said. " He smiled.

" Agree my foot..also she seems Indian. It will be much easier for you to get her. " Myra said sarcastically making a face.

" awww..my babe is jealous..don't worry..I have what I wanted for life..and that's my beautiful wife. I don't need anyone. " Myra looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes. He always do this and she melt in a second. He is a gem she knew. Her previous gem.

...*...

Flashback 4 Years Ago

So now...? " Myra hesitantly started.

" Now what..? " Adi replied looking at her confused face.

" Now..? Where do we..? I mean after our marriage..where should we live..? " She asked with so much difficulty.
She loves him and promised to be with him in every phase of his life but she is not used to live in place like this. She knows..It will be too hard to adjust here.

Looking at her worried expressions Adiraj smiled at her wholeheartedly.

" You will get to know soon. "

Later Adiraj explained Myra how Suraj convinced Adi that whatever the place in business Suraj has now is only because of Adi and he should take his share. Adiraj agreed and become his business partner. Year by year the business got diversified into different business categories. Because of Adiraj smart business moves and strategies he is one of the youngest millionaire now. Started with One shipping business now has huge business chain and now only the name is enough to know the aura..Mr. Adiraj Abhinav Sinha.

...*...

In the evening Adiraj and Myra were sitting at the beach side restaurant. The dim yellow lightening. Continental food, sound of sea waves, little chilly atmosphere and a glass of wine. It was a perfect date evening.
Both were looking stunning in their matching black outfits. He in black shirt and jeans and she is in black knee length one peace. The restaurant is little crowded but has peaceful silence.

" Shit..6 missed calls from Suraj and Jeet..they are gonna kill me. " Adi said checking out his phone.

" What if something must be important..? " Myra look concern.

" We were must be at beach when they called..Let me call them back. " Adi dialed the number. After 2 rings suraj picked up the phone.

" Where are you Mr. 3 weeks on honeymoon..? " His tone was sarcastic.

" Sorry Suraj we were just hanging out at beach..so didn't picked up. What's up..everything is fine right..? "

" Yes..everything is fine but the thing is foreign delicates want all of us present in board meeting next week. So you have to return here soon. That's why we called. "

" Alright..we will reach there before the meeting. How's Jeet..? "

" He is good..prepping for the meeting. The agenda's and all..you say..how's Myra..? Enjoying the quality time ? "

" Yes..very much. " Adiraj said placing his hand on her which is resting on the table as Myra smiled at him.

" Hmm..good..carry on then. Call back when you reach. Will send car to pick you up. "

" Sure..thanks Suraj..byee. " Adi ended the call.

" Adi..can you tell the manager to lower the music a beat. Its just banging loudly. " Myra said as soon has he drop the call.

" yeah ok..I will just come in a minute. " Adi stood up and started walking to the manager's desk when a girl just came from sideways and bumped into him suddenly.

" I am so sorry.." She replied without looking at him.

" Its alright..sorry I too didn't saw you coming either. " Adi replied smiling then he realized she was the same girl they saw on the beach in morning. The girl stared at him in the eye shyly.

" Hii..I am Jia..Jia Francis. "

" Adiraj Sinha.." They shook hands smiling.

" So..you are an Indian..? "

" umm..half Indian half shrilankan. "
She replied smiling. Her eyes never left his.

" You..? "

" Pure 100% Indian.." Adi replied and a small laugh escape from her mouth.

" alright..nice to meet you Jia..See you around..bye.." Adi smiled.

" Yess..byee.." She said with a small side hug and left. Myra was watching them from corner of her eyes sipping wine.

" What she was saying..? " Myra questioned Adi as soon as he joined her at the table.

" Nothing..just she is half Indian and half Shrilankan and her name is Jia. " He sipped the wine too.

" hmm..better she left for shrilanka forever and never came back. " Myra rolled her eyes and Adiraj burst into laughter.

" Stopped laughing..don't pretend you didn't enjoy the side hug. " Myra said and looked at Adi. He looked sideways trying to avoid her question controlling his smile.

" Adi you cheat.." Myra hit table napkin to him and both burst out into laughter.

The moon hide behind the clouds in a blue back chilly night making his closer in Capetown.

Back to back two updates..Don't expect any more updates anytime soon.

BTW..Did you like the story track and where its heading..?

What you feel about the hot stranger Jia..?